No announcement yet.

Got hit by theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you get your stuff back. Thieves suck.

Comment

I'd consider any acquaintance who may have turned meth head, next consider anyone seen periodically in the vicinity who may be a meth head. saying this because its not logical, thieves are usually after cash or cash equivalents, so whoever it was had a foggy sense of reality

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
        I'd consider any acquaintance who may have turned meth head, next consider anyone seen periodically in the vicinity who may be a meth head. saying this because its not logical, thieves are usually after cash or cash equivalents, so whoever it was had a foggy sense of reality
        We are very cautious about who comes in our house. Period.

Comment

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Our house got hit about 15 years ago. Took random stuff (champagne magnum, rum, leaf blower, air compressor, laundry detergent, etc,). He tried to get into safe and couldn't. Left my wife's turquoise belts and jewelry in suitcase alone.
          We found some of the stuff at a "flea market". Turned out to be the hired hand of a close neighbor. Check flea markets and pawn shops. It may take a couple of months for things to surface. Like others have said, "they have been there before." I hope you find your bows!

Comment

Until there are truly significant consequences for breaking the law, whether minor traffic offenses or murder, there will be no deterrent. Read this past week where a school shooter teen was released to home confinement and re-arrested before the week was over.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              Until there are truly significant consequences for breaking the law, whether minor traffic offenses or murder, there will be no deterrent. Read this past week where a school shooter teen was released to home confinement and re-arrested before the week was over.
              The only real deterrent these days is getting shot, and then they or their family just turn around and sue the people who administered the justice.

Comment

Originally posted by jessBsemple View Post
                I am sorry to hear about your situation. Our house got hit about 15 years ago. Took random stuff (champagne magnum, rum, leaf blower, air compressor, laundry detergent, etc,). He tried to get into safe and couldn't. Left my wife's turquoise belts and jewelry in suitcase alone.
                We found some of the stuff at a "flea market". Turned out to be the hired hand of a close neighbor. Check flea markets and pawn shops. It may take a couple of months for things to surface. Like others have said, "they have been there before." I hope you find your bows!
                Yeah, same hear. The more I look, the more I find missing. Saw my Welding machine for sale on FB market, but it was sold and the account was closed. Got a first name though.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Sorry POS. Past time to get a rope ready.

Comment

Happening more and more all the time. Sorry it happened to you or really anyone. This fellow was a lot better person that most would be. Guess we all need to start using the Apple Airtags more.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Yeah, same hear. The more I look, the more I find missing. Saw my Welding machine for sale on FB market, but it was sold and the account was closed. Got a first name though.
                      Just now seeing this thread.
                      Sorry this happened to you and I hope you are able to recover what was stolen.

Comment

Working...
                      X