No announcement yet.

Shop and Barndo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a bunch of electrical PVC left over I probably wont use if you end up doing your own

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
      Cannot wait until I can get all my stuff in one place sir. I have trailers and stuff everywhere and no room to work on anything in my garage.
      I understand…exactly why I built the shop first. It made things a lot easier during our build. Plus, I knew if we built the house first momma wouldn’t have left me enough funds to build my shop 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I have a bunch of electrical PVC left over I probably wont use if you end up doing your own
        Might hit you up Bud. My Dad, BIL and nephew are all electricians so we will take care of the wiring. Nephew is an apprentice, so I am having him and a couple of his buddies do the wiring while the adults drink beer and supervise

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          I understand…exactly why I built the shop first. It made things a lot easier during our build. Plus, I knew if we built the house first momma wouldn’t have left me enough funds to build my shop 😂😂

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=710503
          You have a very nice place sir.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=710503
            This was smart on building the shop first, I understand totally. I still need to finish my inside here 5 years later. Ugh. Actually my storage building fees were running so high from storing stuff mine actually come in handy. Moving into our small weekend place prior to our retirement home build. It took exactly 18 months from moving into weekend place into our home.

Comment

Nothing exceptional lately. Got the hot wire about done. Entrance painted and cattle panels cut and installed to keep the dogs in. Signing on building and concrete this week
              Attached Files

Comment

Mr. Whiskers, do you know if there is any more of the octagonal tubing still available wherever you got it from. I like it as it is different than everything that others have. I've never seen it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Blane View Post
                  Mr. Whiskers, do you know if there is any more of the octagonal tubing still available wherever you got it from. I like it as it is different than everything that others have. I've never seen it before.
                  The last time I looked they were very low on inventory but I will check for you sir.

Comment

Nice looking place. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                      The last time I looked they were very low on inventory but I will check for you sir.
                      Look on Craigslist Houston sir and search octagon. There is a different place than who I purchased from that seems to have some in stock

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        Nice looking place. Congratulations.
                        Much appreciated sir

Comment

Met the concrete hands at the property this morning. Forms going up . Did not realize how big of elevation change there was going to be over 80 ft. I have A LOT of dirt work to do.

Comment

And now it rains
                            Attached Files

Comment

Mitch I feel your pain on the rain. We finally got our slab poured in gale force winds this past Saturday, but the rain already set us back a month and a half. Hopefully it wont set you that far back and instead dry out next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                                Mitch I feel your pain on the rain. We finally got our slab poured in gale force winds this past Saturday, but the rain already set us back a month and a half. Hopefully it wont set you that far back and instead dry out next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Sucks man. Keep me posted on your build sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X