No announcement yet.

Whats your career??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Director of North America Sales for a Cybersecurity company. I made the move after 23 years as a Sales Director at Dell. Best career move!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Medical equipment repair for hospitals - almost 25 years now. Looking for apprentices if you know anybody looking to get into a great career field, send them my way.

Comment

I run curing presses for Cooper tire and rubber company. Just an hourly usw hand

Comment

I'm a drainage engineer/project manager for a land development company. I design holes in the ground

Comment

I was a finance attorney representing banks on commercial loans. Recently left that life to help run a start up. No regrets leaving the law firm life.

Comment

Glass wholesale / mfg. Been here for nearly 18 years. Have def had my up and downs but have come to enjoy what i do.

Comment

Im full time tactical photography and part time smart A. Almost 22 years at the same place

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Mobile JP from yellow vette...arm wrestling for justice is my gig.
                Bidness is booming lately huh

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                Business Development Manager for H-E-B.
                I may know one of your co-workers. She was based out of san Antonio but I believe she lives closer to houston now

Comment

Safety and Risk engineer, been doing Owner Operator and EPC work for the past 25 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                    Young guys out there, a good work ethic and taking the bull buy the horns goes a long way now days.
                    Currently there is a huge demand for trades, electrical, pipfitters, hvac, welders, air compressor mechanics. Keep this in mind before spending a ton of money on college if you or your parents don’t have it.
                    On point and very sounds advIce.

Not everyone needs to go to college and it is ok not to.

Comment

I've been in the midstream sector of the oil and gas world for 10 years.

Comment

Location Manager for Simplot Growers Solution. Selling chemicals and seed to farmers and ranchers

Comment

I worked in the oil fields for the first 10 years of working life and then got injured on the job and had to get retrained.

Always had an interest in computers, so I went to school for IT and been doing that the last 18 years.

I work at an oilfield service company in IT, so I was able to put my old and new work experience to use.

J

Comment

First career was thirty one years with the Texas Department of Public Safety followed by fifteen years as a law enforcement instructor at a Regional Police Academy. Happily retired!

Comment

Pipeline welder for 10 years. Was hard on family life. Turned to maintenance welding in chemical plants and power plants for 20 years and then maintenance coordinations. Left all off that and opened a restaurant in 2014 and never looked back. Very demanding but very rewarding when done the right way. Good luck OP and never be afraid to reinvent yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                                Texarkana fd has a test in December. Id work Houston or Dallas long term though. Lots of ex military in FD.
                                Like flywise said..good gig. It got a hale of a lot better when I got off that **** whambulance tho! 31 yrs. in Dallas and still enjoying it...almost all the time. Get that paramedic patch and they'll hire ya. Don't have to have it but it takes years to get some these new clowns certified. Show up certified and you'll have medic seniority on hundreds of people because it takes the white shirts so dang long to get em in school. Come see us!

Hey leo, teachers, coaches and nurses...thanks! My heroes...pretty sure I couldn't do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X