Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
    There is a whole lot.more to it than that
    When it comes to duck populations overall, there really isn't. Local populations can be effected by other factors like hunting, but overall numbers are habitat and predation.

Comment

1 to 2 feet of snow in NoDak and great rainfall in SoDak.roght now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Was down at the duck lease this past weekend and was shocked at the pockets of bluewings and spoonys that are still around. I guess they know the cold fronts arent done yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
          Was down at the duck lease this past weekend and was shocked at the pockets of bluewings and spoonys that are still around. I guess they know the cold fronts arent done yet.
          Yea, I drove through RCWMA a few days ago and it was loaded with teal, spoonies and gadwall.

Comment

Rode around east bay last weekend, there is an obscene amount of birds still hanging around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of blue wings here now, Few black bellies, And a small flock of Wigeon stopped in tonight.

Comment

2021-2022 Duck Hunting Thread

Lots more rain and snow for The Dakotas, Montana and Southern Canada this past week, now and tomorrow.

Spent the first half of the day setting up a new spot for the upcoming season. Now to switch from safari to tapacrap and try posting a photo 6 times…. EDIT: Took 7 attempts….

Last edited by 150class; 04-23-2022, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Was do a walk along a drainage early last Sunday morning to get my chest and back loosened up. And noticed a single Mallard in one of the neighborhood drainages. Saw a group of close to 80 following this drainage last season, all mallards. Anyway, while passing by a second time I saw a second bird land in with the first. Then watched another land in while snapping a pic. Also saw another pair, hen and a drake low flying the same drainage. I've seen several species nest up in several places here in north Texas. Including Mallards, blue and green wing teal, woodies, and Gadwall. Some nest on the Trinity in downtown Ft Worth. Click image for larger version

Name:	20220417_075112.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	24682285Click image for larger version

Name:	20220417_075156.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	24682286

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

[QUOTE=150class;16190578]

Spent the first half of the day setting up a new spot for the upcoming season. Now to switch from safari to tapacrap and try posting a photo 6 times…. EDIT: Took 7 attempts….

Looks Good!

Comment

If anyone is in the market for a black lab, I have one for sale. He currently has 8 months of training under him and is training at an early senior level. He is posted in the classifieds forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X