Grim Reaper broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grim Reaper broadheads

Well after 20 years of shooting 75 grain mini-blasters, I have to choose a new broadhead. I just bought a pack of the 100 grain 3 blade reapers with 2 inch cutting diameter.... looking for feedback on these.... has anyone used them yet?

I've been using the 100gr razor cut 1 3/8" for years and love them. They do a great job

Comment

Excellent choice! All 3 of my deer have gone 40 yds or less.

Comment

I just used one for the first time Monday Night on a possum, not sure if that's a good idea of what they would do to a deer, but they sure did the trick on him!

Comment

I have had great luck with the 2" whitetail specials. I also love there hybrid head.

Comment

You won't be disappointed with Grim Reaper heads .

Comment

Been shooting them for 4 or 5 years. Love them and always have good blood trails.

Comment

Do you find that they hit like your field points? I never worried with mini-blasters, i just screwed them on and hunted. I was hoping to do the same with these and not have to adjust pins.

Comment

All I've ever used. I love them. Shot pigs and deer with them. Neither have gone far.

Comment

Mine fly same as field tips with my setup. They do the job.

Comment

Here is a picture of what the grim reaper carni-four did Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6398.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	24466048

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I too was a mini-blaster fan and swithed to Grim-Reapers about 5 yrs ago and I really like them. I shoot the 85 gr and they have worked very well on everything I have shot including pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by pafdrn View Post
                          Well after 20 years of shooting 75 grain mini-blasters, I have to choose a new broadhead. I just bought a pack of the 100 grain 3 blade reapers with 2 inch cutting diameter.... looking for feedback on these.... has anyone used them yet?
                          not a huge fan of the 2" but am good to go with all the others,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by pafdrn View Post
                            Do you find that they hit like your field points? I never worried with mini-blasters, i just screwed them on and hunted. I was hoping to do the same with these and not have to adjust pins.
                            Fly great and do lots of damage. Best head on the market, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                              not a huge fan of the 2" but am good to go with all the others,,,,
                              Have you shot the 2" and had a problem? or just not interested in them?

Comment

Working...
                              X