No announcement yet.

militia formed - thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people including military personnel actually know the constitution? If they're like most folks I've came across, that have got their education from our govt. schools and CNN we're screwed!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      You can think what you want. I took the same oath. I still believe I am held to it. However when some small group takes a violent attack on officers serving a warrant, government officials or a military attachment, the members of the police and military groups will be told that they are the domestic threat and they will see it as so because the group is acting outside of laws created by an elected government not a king or dictator.

Gary

Your post is pretty hard to understand, but I think you’re saying people confiscating guns would be in the right because it’s the law?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
        No, even a fairly large group of organized militias cannot come even close to overthrowing the American government or beating the United States military.
        I wouldnt say they were over thrown or beat, but some folks with 5 grade educations, living in mud huts, shooting mismatched AKs gave our good guys a run in Vietnam and Afghanistan.

It will come down to what the actual mission is, but keep in mind that the good guys will look just like the bad guys. And that is a very hard mission for anyone to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Your post is pretty hard to understand, but I think you’re saying people confiscating guns would be in the right because it’s the law?

Obviously you did not understand because that is not what I said or meant.

Gary

Comment

Yes they did and those places are still third world nations. Is that how you would like to see this nation go? For your children and grandchildren to grow up in?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Obviously you did not understand because that is not what I said or meant.

Gary

Like I said, it’s hard to decipher due to the way it’s written.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Continental Army was formed in 1775. USA was created 1776.
                And just how big was that army as compared to the British?

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                Good to now what side your on
                I'm on the side of doing the right thing, however that concerns you. And, it's "know," not "now."

Comment

Having both a thin blue line sticker and a come and take it on your vehicle is worse than having a Beto sticker

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
                    Having both a thin blue line sticker and a come and take it on your vehicle is worse than having a Beto sticker
                    Agree!

Comment

This is fake news....

Comment

So now we hate cops?

The sheriff in some counties are saying fine, you pass this law i will make everyone a deputy.

This absolutely can be stopped. The police are also the people. Dads, brothers, cousins, wifes..... They do not want to go on a gun confiscation run. They are not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                          So now we hate cops?

The sheriff in some counties are saying fine, you pass this law i will make everyone a deputy.

This absolutely can be stopped. The police are also the people. Dads, brothers, cousins, wifes..... They do not want to go on a gun confiscation run. They are not stupid.
                          No they are two completely contradictory statements and the people that have both are more confused than Bruce Jenner

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            This is fake news....
                            No it really isn’t

Comment

No it really isn’t
                              I understand the contradictory messages, but those people are well meaning, at least. By and large I believe all of the "CATI" flags/stickers are directed at the government, and as sentimental as the are literal....either way not intended to be directed at cops.

There is NO ****ing excuse for anyone who's not a complete and TOTAL moron...to have a beto sticker. There is nothing to be lost in translation there....those people are communists.

Comment

So cry which are you? A supporter of law enforcement or an anarchist?

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X