No announcement yet.

Dec the 9th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The report is out and says there was no pollical bias....

Comment

Specifically, the report concluded that investigators found no intentional misconduct or political bias surrounding efforts to seek a highly controversial Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in the early months of the Russia investigation -- but faulted the FBI over numerous "omissions" and "inaccuracies" in the application process.

Comment

^^^^ This sounds like Comey exonerating Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          ^^^^ This sounds like Comey exonerating Clinton.
          Yup. They are literally using incompetence as an excuse. So they either need to be gutted (preferably shut down and erased from the budget) for their incompetence, or this is BS and they need to be gutted for abusing power to reach a political agenda.

Just like they did with Hillary. We were supposed to believe that a former First Lady, Senator and Head of State was so stupid that she didn't realize using a secret server with horrible security measures to store classified data was okay. Yet, she would have made a great President.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Basically, they lied. The IG's not gonna call it that, but that's what they did. If I had made an "omission" or had "inaccuracies" in a criminal complaint or an affidavit for a search warrant, the local DA would have my arse. Plain and simple.

There are obviously two standards. One for us common folk and another for the elected or elite.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              Basically, they lied. The IG's not gonna call it that, but that's what they did. If I had made an "omission" or had "inaccuracies" in a criminal complaint or an affidavit for a search warrant, the local DA would have my arse. Plain and simple.

There are obviously two standards. One for us common folk and another for the elected or elite.
              Keep in mind that the IG's job here is only to report findings. Not suggest prosecution or report crimes. Now, i do think the "conclusion" is BS.

Comment

Lindsay Graham's opening statement was pretty strong.

Comment

Lindsey hit em hard. Now old Diane Feinstink is trying to spin it.

Comment

Words and bull****.
                    None of it means anything.
                    No one is winning..

Comment

Words and bull****.
                      None of it means anything.
                      No one is winning..
                      Republicans are winning

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Republicans are winning
                        No one is winning.

Comment

No one is winning.
                          The swampdwellers are winning. They are undefeated since 1776. George Washington said so himself when he warned about this exact situation:

"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

Comment

So the FBI knew Carter Page was working for the CIA, but did to tell the FISA court.

All I know at this point is something i've known for many years. If the FBI knocked on my door and said "hey the sun rises in the East", i'd go get a compass and call my lawyer.

Comment

CNN is not airing the Horowitz hearing live. Wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                CNN is not airing the Horowitz hearing live. Wonder why?
                                We call it: Lying by omission

Comment

Working...
                                X