No announcement yet.

Grim Reaper broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saved me on a marginal hit. First mech I've used but they feel more solid than any I've handled. Fly same as my field tips and make a big hole

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone used a new razortip yet on a deer? I bought a new pack this year and they were a lot harder to open then the old one's. I called the service department and they said that they did tighten them up a little. I was just curious if anyone has used one yet?

Comment

I love them! nuff said

Comment

absolute best mechanical on the market !

Comment

I've been happy with them and they seem to be pretty tough.

This one was shot through a 2x4 at point blank range. The head survived but I would not used it again. The blades did bend a little but they stayed attached.

My son and I were both in the blind and I was sitting further back than normal. The old doe I was tracking kept moving closer to the blind and once she stopped I took the shot. Loudest bow shot I've ever heard.
            Attached Files

Comment

grim reaper

didn't go 15 feet!!!!!!!!!!!Great heads!!!!!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

<<< Deer in my avatar shot with a Grim Reaper razor tip 1 3/8" blades.The buck went maybe 70 yards and died within sight! Like they advertise" Watch em drop"!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Phil View Post
                  I've been happy with them and they seem to be pretty tough.

This one was shot through a 2x4 at point blank range. The head survived but I would not used it again. The blades did bend a little but they stayed attached.

My son and I were both in the blind and I was sitting further back than normal. The old doe I was tracking kept moving closer to the blind and once she stopped I took the shot. Loudest bow shot I've ever heard.
                  Now that's pretty dang impressive. I would send those pics and story to Grim reaper. I bet you get some free stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Now that's pretty dang impressive. I would send those pics and story to Grim reaper. I bet you get some free stuff
                    Impressive for Grimm Reaper and impressive for Easton as the FMJ did not bend in the slightest.
                    Not too impressive when it comes to my shooting skills however !!

Comment

This pic is a little better in terms of impact on a deer. It was about a 20 yard shot and as you can see it was not a perfect shot. Pretty much a pure liver shot. I watched him drop at about 20 - 25 yards from impact. We did not pull or adjust the hide, simply rolled him over to take the picture.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome heads. Best mechanical on the market by far. I've taken 3 deer with the same head, just disassemble and sharpened the blades and honed the tip back to square. I've had that head for about 10 years now. Just bough a new pack on Tuesday.

After you shoot a deer and find your arrow, don't freak out when your blades aren't open. They immediately close back when the fletching hits the exit side.

Comment

Ive tried a few popular heads (Swackers, Rage Hypo, NAP 3 blades, and Hartcraft Deep Cut) and the Grim Reapers are by far and away the better broadhead. Rage Hypodermics made a huge cut but poor blood trails (think it has to do with two blades and making a straight cut, seemed to close the wound). Shwackers didn't do too bad, better blood trail, but im not a fan of rubber bands and were almost always damaged when I found the deer. Hartcrafts broke ALOT and left a lot to be desired as far as bloodtrails and accuracy. The Reapers always take the deer down within 30-40 yds, and leave a blood trail that Ray Charles could follow. Ive used both 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" Razorcuts, and have the best bloodtrails with the the 1-3/4". Only broken one blade on the 1-3/4" and broken none on the 1-3/8".

Comment

I've shot Rage, Schwacker and others and the Grim Reaper Razortips 1 3/8" are my favorites by far.

Comment

Boom shakalaka!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

I like them.

Comment

Working...
                                X