Toyota in Grapevine 👎

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota in Grapevine 👎

I don't like to rant but good grief this place is horrible. I have now been here for 4 hours and I had an appointment. Now understandingly an oil change is very complex. All this place has done is told me what they can't do! 3 premium vehicles in 2 years should account for some sort of loyality treatment. Not only is the wait time horrendous but the manager just told me that can't do anything about my seat leather coming a part on my 1794 Tundra because a seat is a wearable item. I guess Toyota seats only last 12,000 miles, or maybe if you pay 60k for a truck it only last this long. Rant over...

Bought a 4Runner there last year. Last vehicle I purchase from them.

Comment

Try Toyota of Burleson, know the GM personally and is a stand up guy! Just because that dealership wont fix it, doesn't mean another wont.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
        Try Toyota of Burleson, know the GM personally and is a stand up guy! Just because that dealership wont fix it, doesn't mean another wont.
        That's true... I get that things break but when they do just take care of it. I might just trade all of my Toyotas in after this visit. I love the truck, I just hate the care!

Comment

Man, I love my tundra and its the only truck that has held up for me. I have had them all, I mean them all and had issues with all.

Comment

I would use Durant Toyota in Weatherford,since you live in Azle.IMO

Comment

The only reason I use this Toyota is because it's on my way to work.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                Man, I love my tundra and its the only truck that has held up for me. I have had them all, I mean them all and had issues with all.
                I love my Toyota as well and that's I have 3 of them. The care is so bad it almost counters the quality of the truck

Comment

Working...
                X