Unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable

So, in a FB group I'm in, the topic of "Safety" came up and a lady was asking about what others do to protect themselves. A lot of people mentioned getting a LTC, or whatever they called the license in their State, and then this guy makes his comment.

You don’t need a gun or a death on your hands. You could look at pepper spray(gel formula) or a taser gun.

I’ve seen people not effected by a gun shot what point are you trying to make? [emoji2369][emoji2369]

I have also seen a lot more people effected by taser and pepper spray (gel) than not. I have shot numerous people playing call of duty modern warfare. 9 times out 10 they don’t go down with one shot and still continue to fight me.

Well, I think he has schooled me and taught me a lesson or two about life. Now I can sleep better tonight knowing he is out there.....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DFWPI; 09-12-2019, 10:07 PM.

I believe it. Idiots walk among us.

Comment

Was that fool serious or just that stupid

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          It was both

Comment

That is a dang good question. Looks like he could have been in Houston tonight standing on stage next to one guy after the AK and AR that I don't own.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

People are so out of touch with reality it's pitiful. If you can't tell the difference between reality and a video game you are a menace to society.

Just because you have a kill streak that goes on for days playing COD doesn't make you a Navy SEAL.

Comment

Sounds to me like bean bag Beret needs to step out in the fresh air every now again instead of fantasizing about killing imaginary people all day. It's cluttered his mind with stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                  Sounds to me like bean bag Beret needs to step out in the fresh air every now again instead of fantasizing about killing imaginary people all day. It's cluttered his mind with stupidity.
                  Sounds like to me that his dad should've deposited him in a sock.

Comment

....and the dumb ******* gets to vote. UFB

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Sounds like to me that his dad should've deposited him in a sock.
                      That's true. But I can't blame his dad. Nobody likes a crusty sock.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        That's true. But I can't blame his dad. Nobody likes a crusty sock.
                        True, but he could have dumped it anywhere other than where he did.

Comment

Big difference in genius and stupidity. Genius has its limits. Can't fix stupid

Comment

They are serious. Had a 15 year old shot a Columbian burglar that broke into his house. He emptied the magazine on him. When we asked him why he shot him so many times his response was “ I did not see his life meter”.

Comment

Sounds like to me he needs to be on that list.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X