Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chapin mixes on exit sprayers

Seems like a good idea. Anyone use one?

Water tank is separate from concentrate tank and only mix when spraying, Removable Filter Prevents debris from entering the tank, Poly Spray Wand With lock on/off feature. Mixes on exit. Chapin 97561. The clean tank spraying system.

thoughts?

Comment

Looks like a good product

Comment

I like it and would buy one if I needed to spray more than a few gallons at a time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like that!

Comment

I have the northern tool version. I used it a few days ago to spray the bifen on the perimeter and shrubs around the house for mosquito and general pest control. Probably $5 of pesticide to treat the house and yard. Doesn't take too long to pay for itself vs hiring a pest control company. Mosquito squad wanted $250-$300 for each treatment

Comment

They have a handfull of reviews on amazon/northern tool/TSC for this sprayer.

Comment

Ive been looking at sprayers the last few weeks and I thought about this one but decided against it. Unsure about how hard it would be to adjust and was concerned with chemicals that mix at a low rate. I did however like that you can buy multiple small chemical tanks to make changing chemicals easy I ended up ordering a northstar sprayer from Northern tools. They are on sale right now

Comment

I didn’t see that this had the mixer. I do not have that on my sprayer and doubt I would trust it to meter correctly. I use a pump up sprayer for small jobs and mix up 10-20 gallons in the electric when I’m doing a big job.

Comment

I remember the first time I mixed 25 gallons of 2-4d. I didn't think I would ever get that tank empty. The ability to not have to use all the chemical as I switch from one to another makes sense. I went ahead and ordered one. At 220.00 with the broadcast sprayer I won't be losing much.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2LvmVYNCM"]Chapin Mixes on Exit Sprayers - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Very interesting

Comment

Working...
                      X