New game camera offerings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New game camera offerings

It has been a long time since i looked into cameras. When i did it was cheap ones i can put on public land.

Any suggestions on a camera that takes good pics and fast enough trigger you dont get just the rear end of the critter.

Browning is on top of the market for cameras under $180. Check out TrailCamPro.com

Best more unbiased reviews.

All I run is Browning, Bushnell and Moultrie. And Covert/Spartan for wireless cameras

Comment

I have become a Moultrie fanboy with the price point. Unless you need pictures so clear that you can blow them up and make posters of them, I see no need in spending more than $60 for an A-series. Let's you put up a bunch more cameras than the brand-w**res for the same price.
      I get plenty of clarity, and the trigger speed is fast enough I've caught more than a few pics of bobcats jogging through.
      The first 3 I bought 3 years ago are still on duty in the field today, and No issues yet with lens fogging either....

Comment

From your avatar picture looks like cuddieback catches all kinds of good stuff 😂

Comment

Tasco. Just put two of them up side by side. One is bound to work

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Tasco. Just put two of them up side by side. One is bound to work
            haha, good idea, except i will have two blurs at night

So looks like Browning for the win?

Comment

I bought 2 Brownings last year and they work great, good pics.

Comment

I just bought a Browning Strike Force Extreme for $100.
                Anyone have any experience with them they're willing to share?

Comment

My strike force camera has been great up until this year
                  Can't seem to keep batteries working in it. I only use the lithium batteries. Brought it home this weekend to see if I can figure it out.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Wildgame Innovations Shadow Cam. Picked up 2 a few months ago for $89.99 at Bass Pro and will be getting more after seeing picture quality, Range, and multiple ways to attach. Also comes with subscription to Hunt Stand App with all features.

Comment

I like wild game innovation. I've still got some working that have probably taken 50k pics. Cost only $60-80 on sale. I haven't found a camera over $100 that is as good. Why pay $200 when you can have 3-4 for the same price.

Comment

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/wild...ions-100243642

Also comes with batteries and 8GB Card
                        Last edited by Spartan22; 09-10-2019, 12:50 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                          I just bought a Browning Strike Force Extreme for $100.
                          Anyone have any experience with them they're willing to share?
                          Battery life is really good on these. I won't buy any more cameras besides a brown strike force, I love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan22 View Post
                            https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/wild...ions-100243642

Also comes with batteries and 8GB Card
                            the link is just like the store

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              Battery life is really good on these. I won't buy any more cameras besides a brown strike force, I love mine.
                              Thanks for the feedback!
                              Hows the set up Ease/Difficulty and picture quality?
                              do I need to completely clear the path or a few branches / twigs will trigger pictures?

Comment

Working...
                              X