Indoor Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    The styrofoam blocks like the one I posted in the pic you can get for free at TSC.

Free is good

Comment

I used uncoated insulation board for my range when I had a shop here. I cut the 4x8 sheets into 16" widths and stacked it about 5' high You can strap it down if you want, but I just stacked mine and built a frame around it and it worked like a charm. No broadheads though or you will not get them back. It will last but not sure if you can find any insulation board that is not coated anymore. At 1/2" thick, you can figure how big a target you want and how many sheets you will need. A 4'x4'x16" target you would need 16 sheets.

Comment

I bought a 4' x 9' x 2" sheet of the rubberized "ethafoam" for a project at church. the Sheet was $65+/- It would take several sheets (at least 3 or 4) to make a backstop, and I'd put plywood behind it.

The foam blocks at TSC will crumble eventually as they are not rubberized, but just like the cheap coolers you can buy. Plus, they don't give them away any longer-at least our store doesn't.

Comment

Working...
        X