No announcement yet.

Best LED light bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around 400ish i could keep it and sell u a 50 in rigid radiance series also that i have on my polaris.. i dunno. I got a bunch of em

Comment

Im running these. No complaints

For the very best in LED Marine Lighting, choose PlashLights. We’re your number one source for Marine Boat Lights, Truck Lights, Golf Cart Lighting, mounts and accessories. Lifetime Warranty! Shop online today!

Comment

When you are comparing different lights I have been told that you can't put too much faith in the specs the manufacturers give. I know that sounds silly but some guys spec show what the actual LED is capable of but not necessarily what it puts out. In a nutshell some manufacturers specs are marketing BS.

Comment

Well, from my due diligence, it would seem to be Rigid.

However, I went in circles on this for awhile, then decided to go Amazon Chinese. I have a bunch of smaller Chinese led's installed on mowers, etc. and they've all worked out pretty well for me. Plus, I can buy a bunch off cheapo's for the price of one Rigid, so I decided to go the quantity route. So far it's been hit and miss, with a few more hits. If I only needed one then I'd have bought a higher quality bar, but, I needed several.
          Last edited by Slicefixer; 10-20-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Personally, I cannot see the usefulness of a light that shines for hundreds of yards when I only need to see 100 yards or less. I ain’t spotlighting deer with it. So I’m going cheap !

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
              When you are comparing different lights I have been told that you can't put too much faith in the specs the manufacturers give. I know that sounds silly but some guys spec show what the actual LED is capable of but not necessarily what it puts out. In a nutshell some manufacturers specs are marketing BS.
              It's not silly, it's completely true. A lot of companies will list manufacturer rated lumens. What this means is that is the total lumens that the LED's are capable of putting out when run at the max amps the manufacturer lists. The problem with this is that as soon as you put a LED in a light, the light will not put out the max lumens even if run at max amps and a lot of them don't even run the LED's at max amps. For example, you might have a LED that is manufacture rated at 500 lumens when run at the max amps of 1400mA yet the light bar is only putting 700mA to the LED. This means your light is putting out well below the 500 lumens. Lets say you have a 40 LED light bar, multiply 40 X 500 and you get 20,000 Manufacturer rated lumens yet the light bar probably doesn't put out 10,000 because it's running the LED's at half the max amps. Then you also will have many companies that just flat out lie about lumens. I could show you 1000's of LED lights on the internet that flat out lie about the lumens and some are just flat out ridiculous. I've seen ones that list 6,000 lumens that don't put out 800 lumens.

If I had to guess, I would say easily over 90% of LED lights on the market do not even come close to the listed lumens.

Comment

Tractor Supply has some good ones also.

Comment

i prefer quality cheap.......amazon

Comment

Nothing but good luck with the ones on Amazon.

Comment

Nilight off amazon. Good ones. No issues so far and freakin bright.

Comment

Working...
                      X