Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your next shotgun....

Your next shotgun.....

Citadel Boss 25, 12 Ga, 4 chokes, AR-style, 2 - 8 Round Mags....Just like a BOSS!! $549
    Attached Files

Hum, 3 inch or 3.5 inch…………..that looks like a great tool for the hacienda...……..or better yet the "Citadel!"

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Hum, 3 inch or 3.5 inch…………..that looks like a great tool for the hacienda...……..or better yet the "Citadel!"
      Its a 3" shell max.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        TBH Members also get a 5% discount....Just sayin

Comment

Back button!

Comment

Ar-12

Comment

I like that.

Comment

That is BA and at a really good price point.

Comment

Can tell you from experience with similar design scatter guns, it ain't no wing-shooter because of the straight inline stock to muzzle... Looks like a cool gun, but don't go expectin' to break 80 with it on a sporting clays range... (without a LOT of practice of unlearning hot to shoot a normal shotgun... ) Still don't keep me from wanting one!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Can tell you from experience with similar design scatter guns, it ain't no wing-shooter because of the straight inline stock to muzzle... Looks like a cool gun, but don't go expectin' to break 80 with it on a sporting clays range... (without a LOT of practice of unlearning hot to shoot a normal shotgun... ) Still don't keep me from wanting one!!
                    My brother and I did pretty good shooting trap with a old Mossberg bullpup shotgun. Hardly missed any, we were not very popular that day. We did not try it a second time after all the looks we got the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
                      Your next shotgun.....

Citadel Boss 25, 12 Ga, 4 chokes, AR-style, 2 - 8 Round Mags....Just like a BOSS!! $549
                      I have close to no use for this, but, **** I would like to have one.

Comment

Does this thing kick like a regular shotgun or like an AR?

Comment

Looks cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Loaded with slug buck slug buck buck slug, that'd do a number on a group of hogs!

Comment

You should sell out of those!

Comment

Working...
                              X