Camp Bullis 3D Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Bullis 3D Archery

Does anyone have information if they still do the monthly 3D Tournaments at Camp Bullis?

Yes they still do it. I just did it this past Sunday. Next one is last weekend of March. I would call them at beginning of March to get your name on the list, unless you DOD ID card, and verify dates.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

ive been wanting to check it out! how does it compare to other shoots in the area?

Comment

It's ok. I'm use to scoring 12 ring. They only use 10, 8, 5, and 0 scoring. It is probably last of 3d shoots I've been to but it's close to home and I at least get to shoot my bow elsewhere other than in my backyard. I know this sounds negative but I would still go if I were you. I'll be at it each monthly shooting as its still good practice. This last shoot was better than usual though. More 30 to 40 yard shots. Usually its 20 to 30 yard shots. I shoot from furthest stake. Hope this helps. Also I never been to other shoots around here. I use to like in Killeen and shot hill country bowhunters and huaco bowman 3d shoots. The best 3d shoot does come near here and that's the total archery challenge which I'll be at again. Nothing compares once you've shot it.

Comment

Thanks! that gives me a better idea of what to expect! ill try and make it to the one in march or april! ill be pcsing to killeen in the summer we cant wait to get there and check out what the area has as far as archery tournaments goes. my wife, son, and i shot the a tournament in fredericksburg a couple weeks, it was good lots of range from 20-about 45 yrd shots. Location changes for every shoot too. check out there www.fredericksburgarcheryclub.com

Comment

Appreciate that advice I will make sure to give them a call in early March. Gotta find something to do in between seasons

Comment

Just called and gave my info to attend the next shoot. Which is March 28 and 29.

Comment

Helotes 4H club is having one in April. All brand new Targets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X