No announcement yet.

Any Military Sightings??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang. That's like 200 troops to protect each Biden supporter.

Comment

Something was orbiting Ft. Hood several days ago. Im not far from the airport and pretty much look anytime i hear aircraft. Heard it load and clear but never saw it over about an hour period. Typically if i can hear it and if its difficult to find in the sky its a fighter type plane.
      Also had a 747 land yesterday. Those are typically bringing troops home or taking them away somewhere but i don't watch the news so don't know which it might have been

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        I feel sorry for the Capitol janitorial staff once those 1,000s of MREs kick in.
        Guessing that National Guard are like sailors and marines that have a knack for finding the best chow wherever they are deployed. I bet a few have already figured out how to take advantage of the Capitol Chow Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
          Very telling.

Interesting or just par for the course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I thought dems wanted to defund and de-escalate? Shouldn’t they be sending in some “social workers” or civilians to just reason with people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

what happen to the 50,000 Chinese troops?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                what happen to the 50,000 Chinese troops?
                Biden invited then to the inauguration.

Comment

Did you notice they are in the shape of a Q?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post

I’d be more thrilled if they took the shape of the cross

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      There is no way that they all would know what was going on..

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

I’d be more thrilled if they took the shape of the cross

Comment

yes, i live by the airport and here lately it sounds like a war zone .. i'm assuming training .
                          they got plenty of ammo for sure(so that's where it's all at)... you can hear them blast for hours .. some times bigger calibers too .. and this is DFW .. not fort hood ... my dog goes crazy! she doesn't like fireworks either ... anyhow, it's allot more frequent than it used to be , and not a bang once in a while , sounds more like coordinated multiple people mag dumps .. they are definitely preparing for something.

Comment

This was at the Chicken Coop in Camp Wood earlier this week. They were Homeland Security, not Border Patrol, were armed to the hilt, and weren't at all friendly. Now, do I think this is part of the "Trump Rescue Plan", no, but, if you are into conspiracies, here you go.

Comment

I amazes the heck out of me how when Trump wanted to deploy the National Guard during the summer to quell some of the riots he was raked over the coals for trying to put down peaceful protests but the Democrats have no problem calling them into DC at a level above what we have deployed in many countries for what they think might happen.

Comment

I think that little Capitol thing scared the crap out of them. The sad part is they are worried about armed Trump supporters coming after them. If there was a true uprising I mean people lose their crap real uprising what is 20k NG gonna do? I would hope they would say pack sand peace we’re out.

Comment

Working...
                                X