No announcement yet.

House votes to impeach again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) announced during an appearance on Newsmax TV Wednesday evening that she plan to file articles of impeachment against Democrat President-elect Joe Biden “on behalf of the American people” on January 21, the day after Biden is inaugurated.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
      Is this really your stance
      Twenty years, scars, and medals says I’ll bet a large sack of Peanut M&M’s on it !

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        Trump sets new record. Most impeachments ever. MAGA!
        Well at least he's good at something.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
          ohhh......so now hate of crooked politicians is an unforgivable sin......except its not really sin to hate vermin
          Nope....I’m simply stating I will not ask for forgiveness in hating these POS crooks....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
            Nope....I’m simply stating I will not ask for forgiveness in hating these POS crooks....
            You have no Biblical obligation to forgive inherent evil no more than to forgive Satan. These folk aren’t human anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
              Twenty years, scars, and medals says I’ll bet a large sack of Peanut M&M’s on it !
              I would think scars and medals would allude to military service. I would also think you swore an oath to defend this ground. But maybe we took different oaths. My bad

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Speaking of hypocrisy - It was as nauseating to hear the Democrats whine and cry about election tampering as it is for Republicans to whine and cry fraud now.

Saaaaaaame thing. Different side this time.
                Not the same thing at all. Show us any compelling evidence Dems were not straight lying. Oh I know everything we've seen is lies also

Got to wonder how many new TBH accounts are liberal infiltrators. Seems odd that now we get 3-4 new ones without any resident ones being banned.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  Gotcha....so the Biden/Harris ticket won fairly on their epic pro American Democratic platform? It was the “issues” facing us that pushed them over the top. Yeah, their campaign was strong and just won over the hearts and souls of the majority of this nation. I mean, their following was HUGE!
                  Get a grip brother 🙄
                  And the guy with these horrible approval ratings somehow got a record number of votes

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Dude...you really believe that? Ok 👌
                    Sure he does. Takes a special kind of ______ though

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      And the guy with these horrible approval ratings somehow got a record number of votes
                      And ol mumbles got more than him.
                      Strange times indeed.

Comment

common core math

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
                          I would think scars and medals would allude to military service. I would also think you swore an oath to defend this ground. But maybe we took different oaths. My bad
                          Now that you have been shown your vote doesn’t count, who is the real enemy.
                          Last edited by Johnny44; 01-14-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

due process ?

Trump looks defeated......

What a shame...thanks for trying Sir....swamp is deeper than anyone imagined

Comment

This impeachment is not about what happened at the capital. It's about making an example to the next "outsider" that decides to run for office. This is all about vengeance for the governed having the audacity to challenge the ruling class.
                              If you want to see what the future of the US looks like, check out Cuba and Venezuela. They just got there faster than we did.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
                                This impeachment is not about what happened at the capital. It's about making an example to the next "outsider" that decides to run for office. This is all about vengeance for the governed having the audacity to challenge the ruling class.
                                If you want to see what the future of the US looks like, check out Cuba and Venezuela. They just got there faster than we did.
                                Great point. The outsider had the gall to challenge the system. I think if Trump could have been in office prior to Obama’s run he could have saved us. Unfortunately, he was 8 years too late IMO. The swamp festered out of control on Obama’s watch. That tu** got way too much accomplished during his run.

Comment

Working...
                                X