Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Chris was bowhunting before a lot of us were born. A wealth of knowledge. I always enjoyed talking to him.

Prayers for peace and comfort.

Comment

Prayers sent out to Thumper. I have had many transactions with Chris. Always a good time when we meet up

Comment

I only know ol' Thumper on here and over on an old bowfishin' site that he and I used to hang out on, but the descriptions by so many in this thread are spot on! Chris is a man's man and an instant friend to all who know him. He has a kind heart that is full of that Agape love that you asked for Michael. I am sad to hear that his health is failing him, but I rejoice in the new beginning that is to come.

Michael, you are a lot like Chris to me... you seem to be a man's man and a straight up friend and brother in Christ. What you are doing is the Lord's command for us all... Love your neighbor as yourself and you sir are the personification of that and as witness for Him on here and elsewhere. I thank you for that!

Lord sometimes we are not sure what to pray for when we come to You, but You know our hearts and our desires before we ever ask. Lord I pray Your will in Chris's life right now. If it is to heal him and give him years yet here to do Your work, we will rejoice in that. If it is to take him home, Lord we will mourn his earthly passing, but we will shout Hallelujah at his Homecoming! In any case Lord, please give Chris peace and comfort in these days and show him mercy with a fast healing without pain whether earthly or heavenly. Lord, thank You for folks like our brother Michael. Thank You for his heart and friendship's love. Strengthen him and give him guidance on ministering to Chris in these following days of healing. Give him comfort and comfort toward Chris's family. We pray these things through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Heavenly Father, I pray that you will lift Chris up and lay your healing hands upon him. Please rid his body of whatever sickness that is harming him. Lord I pray for all those that are fighting illness right now. Lord I pray this in Jesus holy name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers for Thumper and his family.

Comment

Knees down eyes to heaven in prayer

Comment

Well crap....I had no idea he was suffering with heath issues. I sold Chris a Glock 27 years ago and met him for dinner to do the exchange while I was in H Town on a business trip. As many have stated he had a way of making me feel like I’d known him all my life. I can’t remember the name of the restaurant we ate at in Tomball that night but I remember our conversations of hunting, bows and firearms.

Thanks for letting us know BH. Prayers for our TBH friend. May peace and grace be his.

Comment

Hate to see this. In prayers for healing, for peace and for comfort.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the story. Prayers up for Chris.

Comment

God bless

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it. Praying for you, Thumper! And prayers sent for your family as well.

Comment

Man I hate to hear this. Prayers up for Thumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers...

Comment

Working...
                                X