• Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

Done for your dad.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Dad was stable in ICU as of midnight. Waiting for update call soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cody, thank you for the update.

Lord God we come to You praising Your name in all the earth. We acknowledge You as our God and our Creator. We thank You for Your Son that you sacrificed to give us access to You Lord. In that attitude, we come to You this morning asking for mercy and healing for this man. I do not know him personally nor why he was stricken, but I know that You know every hair on his head and we ask You Lord to heal him and restore him simply because we asked that it may be a sign of your great and awesome power. Let him be Your witness. Restore him to his family and give him a strong heart, a heart that beats for You Lord. Strengthen him and comfort him. Guide his care-givers and protect them. Give them the knowledge and tools to do Your work Lord. Comfort our brother Cody and the rest of the family and restore him to them. We ask in the name that is above all names, the name of Jesus Christ our Advocate with You, Amen.

Comment

Glad to here they got him stabilized. Sending up prayer.

Comment

Prayers up to the big guy

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Dad went to be with the Lord today. Pneumonia spread infection throughout his body and into his brain. He had a massive heart attack this morning which put him on full life support. I’m Covid positive and feeling rough and stuck in my bedroom quarantine, but they finally let my brother and mom go to say their goodbyes and I got to tell him goodbye through FaceTime. He looked like he was resting peacefully. I’m lost right now. Thankful that this Covid didn’t take him. Him and grandpa are cranking up the pit and getting ready to burn some meat and tell hunting stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man, sorry to see this. Sorry for your loss. Prayers for some peace and also for your healing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X