How would y’all handle this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTUgrad08 View Post
    Make sure that you tell your GF she did an outstanding job and none of what transpired was her fault. Attempt a conversation with your father. Think long and hard before hosting again.

Do not let it ruin your Christmas Holliday.
    I agree with this,and your house your rules,let them know this is the way we do thing at this house.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
      This is tough, I'd really be worried about them taking advantage of your Dad and completely taking over and possibly mistreating him at some point.
      Keep in touch with your Dad please.
      ^^^ This. I get the impression OP is more concerned about Dad getting taken manipulated and changed, rather than the specific event that transpired. I would be too. You gotta find a way to remind your dad of who he was and what that means to you. Be there for him and stay on his radar, otherwise her voice will dominate. Self-realizations and acceptance of them often take time and frequent reminders. Your dad needs you right now. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        You need to take her and those kids to Poth or Kuciosko, let them meet some of them redneck buddies of yours over there. Lol, they will tune her up right quick.

You just have to play the game better than she can.

Like burnadell said, we need pictures.
        Or Cestahowa😄

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          Or Cestahowa😄

Been there, and drank beer.

Comment

How would y’all handle this??

I grew up in freer, my first introduction to REAL women was in high school when I started going to Kosciusko and Cestahowa to dances on Saturdays. Rhythm of the Road used to play all the time. Tall beautiful polish women that could drink you under the table, **** that was a great education.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              I grew up in freer, my first introduction to REAL women was in high school when I started going to Kosciusko and Cestahowa to dances on Saturdays. Rhythm of the Road used to play all the time. Tall beautiful polish women that could drink you under the table, **** that was a great education.
              Lol, see there. You could bring them to the dance hall and turn some of the Polakas loose on em.

Comment

Ftp

Comment

I used to go see Rhythm of the Road every weekend at those dance halls when I was in high school too. Good times for sure! I’m from Smiley.

Comment

I don't give people (especially in my space or home) the opportunity to clam up. I will engage you and break your shell and have you break dancing in the kitchen and doing body shots off the dog or you'll just run away and never come back.

Comment

The wife has a basket and as everyone comes in they put there cell phones in the basket . It took a couple times and we all abided by it. Everyone now just keeps them up. As for meals have everyone bring a dish potluck style. Go to a restaurant

Comment

Good friend of mine got married in Cestahowa. Not much to do there but get married.....

Comment

Tell your wife I said thanks for being nice to people even when they are not nice back.

If she wants someone to be thankful for her cooking she can cook me me anytime. I try to never ever take food for granted.

Sorry they did that to you and your wife.

Comment

Working...
                          X