No announcement yet.

yellowstone season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagonna guess that Wade will turn out to be Rip's father!

Comment

I’m thinking Wade will be Jamie’s father .

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoward View Post
        I’m thinking Wade will be Jamie’s father .
        That’s what I’m thinking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Imagonna guess that Wade will turn out to be Rip's father!
          Rip killed his father I believe?

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
            Yes he did.

Comment

Jamie’s real dad’s name was Garrett Randall. Unless Wade is a nickname, he’s not Jamie’s dad. I am wondering what Wade took from John. Worst thing a cowboy can take?

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                Jamie’s real dad’s name was Garrett Randall. Unless Wade is a nickname, he’s not Jamie’s dad. I am wondering what Wade took from John. Worst thing a cowboy can take?
                What's the GS say it is?

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post

Is it just me or is there a commercial every two minutes?? I feel like we’re watching more commercials this season than the actual show.
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  This. ^^^^ About two scenes, sometimes just one, and then it's right back to commercial. Really broke up last night's episode. This season is slow enough without the crazy number of commercial breaks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                    Yeah, my bad! I meant Jamie's father.

Comment

Did everyone see the Steiners from Austin in the bareback scene? **** near all of them except their dog!

Comment

yellowstone season 3

This show lost me when the lasso went through the truck window....[emoji849]

Time better spent playing fetch with my new pup outside
                        Last edited by TexaRican; 08-03-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=TexaRican;15012483]This show lost me when the lasso went through the truck window....[emoji849]

So true hah. I shook my head when i watched that lol. Seems like every episode there is something corny they do. Buuut I'm still watching in envy of that ranch!

Comment

Some people would complain if you gave them a free $100 in $20’s instead of a $100 bill. Lol

Don’t like it, quit watching. It’s better than most other shows.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                              Some people would complain if you gave them a free $100 in $20’s instead of a $100 bill. Lol

Don’t like it, quit watching. It’s better than most other shows.

Agreed....it was the same way with GoT here on the setup episodes. When the setup episodes were playing, folks whose ADHD was taxed, were bored....but it almost always ended up in greatness and it all tied together later. I have a buddy like that. If there is no outrageous explosions, gunfire, fights, death, blood, or sex on the show 24-7, he gets bored and flips the channel looking for something that does and ts got to be at max volume. He'll find a dang cartoon to watch if it has some of the above over something that makes you think or remember for future episodes....
                              Last edited by Smart; 08-03-2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasbbq View Post
                                Did everyone see the Steiners from Austin in the bareback scene? **** near all of them except their dog!
                                Yep. They live in Weatherford now. Cool to see Rocker doing his thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X