X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paloma Pachanga is the place to go.

Comment

Originally posted by topher View Post
      What’s the price to hunt doves out of the Nooner ranch?
      I was always a guest so not really sure. Not cheap for sure.

Comment

How about a suggestion near DFW?

Comment

Double H outfitters

Comment

Double H is around San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by topher View Post
              What’s the price to hunt doves out of the Nooner ranch?
              No more nooner, Paloma Panchanga took it over.

Comment

I dove hunt around San Antonio ALOT. I’ve had good hunts with Double H but I’ve also paid for 8-10 guys to go and killed 2 birds several times. Make sure you get the whole story from them. They will let you pay and go hunt a field with no birds. I understand they can’t make the birds fly to the field but if you pay 125 a head for evening only you should get plenty of chances to kill a limit. A reduced price or rain check should be offered in my opinion.

I’ve hunted hondo well into October and NEVER not had birds. I’ve hunted pachanga and Stone Yard dove hunts. 175 a gun but you will get into birds very consistently. If you call and ask if they have birds they will laugh at you.

There’s also a place I know about that is 80 a head for all day. Some years it’s as good as it gets, some years we hunt all day for a limit. Been hunting there since I was a kid. PM me for info on that one. They don’t advertise.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                  No more nooner, Paloma Panchanga took it over.
                  When did Nooner stop hunting doves?

Comment

A year or too ago. He has a new place that is more private, but expensive. The nooner pavilion is run by paloma panganga now

Comment

I went on hunt last year and they had rented a house in Concan. We hunted down around Uvalde and town south of there. Was really hard not to take out one of those axis in the neighborhood where we stayed lol. This is the place we stayed. Not cheap but was also the off season. Look on Google map along the River road. Lots of places there.

Welcome to Cazadores Escondite @Frio River Resorts!This two-story 7-bedroom, 7.5 bath home located in the wi

Comment

Located in Dilley, Texas, Redstone Ranch ensures an unforgettable experience for your upcoming corporate event, family getaway, or hunting adventure.

A friend took this ranch over last year. He has planted a bunch of milo on the property and there are large acres of grain fields all around the place. Lodging is incredible as well.

Comment

Originally posted by farmdog View Post
                          birds are moved around by tropical storms and other mother nature related events, no one can see how awesome their dove hunt is going to be this early. Red wings might eat all the seeds of sunflowers etc., you are guaranteed cold beer maybe good luck
                          😄😉👍

Comment

Executive Outfitters out of Brownwood.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                              Birds are moved around by Tropical Storms and other mother nature related events, no one can see how awesome their dove hunt is going to be this early. Red wings might eat all the seeds of sunflowers etc., you are Guaranteed cold beer maybe Good luck

Ha! Could not have said it better. We hunt Carrizo Springs and Eagle Pass every year with same farmer. There have been plenty of times he calls the week before and said birds have left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yall get it out of your systems in September!!

I like them winter doves, no heat, no snakes, no people and FAT doves in December

and yes, hondo/Uvalde area

Comment

Working...
                                X