• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judging from your post history:

-stop buying guns. In fact, sell some.
    -get off your deer lease and whatever you paid for it to pay off the debt

Comment

You should borrow the money from a friend or family member to pay back the debt. You seem like a trustworthy enough guy.

Comment

I rolled 7k to a interest free card for first 15 months. I spent every spare dime I had each month for 15 months and paid it off on the very last month. I havent been on a vaca or drove a new truck in years. It can be done but you have to sacrifice something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

If you can't stick to the minimum payments, call the CC company and work something out. If the person on the phone won't/can't help you, ask to talk with their supervisor, and just keep going up the chain. Explain your situation. Crap happens in this world. It's happened to all of us. Every single person who has commented on this thread has been in a OH $%@! situation. I'm happy to say I have been.... and I know it was my own dumb A_ S fault. I've been in the situation where I felt that if I just did nothing, maybe it would go away. I'm glad I didn't do nothing. Things don't ever just go away. I know $6000 sounds like the WORLD right now. Trust me... it's nothing. You can wipe this out. Don't be afraid to ask for help whether it be from friends and family or the credit card company. Get the right person on the phone. If you don't hear what you want to hear... STAY CALM. Talk to them like an adult. If it helps, hang up the phone, call back and talk to someone else. Stay Calm. All storms run out of rain.
          Good luck.

Comment

Lots of stones being thrown here!

OP, call the CC company ....they'll work with you. Good luck.

Comment

Ill check the classifieds and might buy something from you to help pay the bills you owe and earned. It is pretty simple principle- You got yourself into a financial mess do what it takes to get yourself out of it. Sell stuff, go work extra, live on less than you are today and pay off your debts.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Lots of stones being thrown here!

OP, call the CC company ....they'll work with you. Good luck.
                I don't see any stones being thrown. Just a lot of people that are gob smacked that someone just put up a post asking if it is ok to steal. There is no other word for it. Might as well have asked is it ever ok to rob a bank. EXACT SAME THING!

The second part of your post is spot on.

I do feel bad for people that get caught up in this. Doesn't take very bad breaks or poor decisions to set the downward spiral in motion.

Comment

Just to play devils advocate, while I agree with alot of these posts....
                  Could be his wife/gf put him in the situation. I just had a wonderful event the other day when I realized my wife had ran up like 2k. I still need to go over all the items, but I was pretty dang furious. If it had been 6k, I'm sure OPs thought would cross my mind.

Comment

I think y'all done been trolled on this one boys! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      It doesn't take much to get TBH wound up... , I personally think he's just trolling... and caught a bunch of fish... errrrr I mean " righteous dudes. "
                      I thought that from my second post [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm just mad I didn't think to ask y'all this [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          I thought that from my second post [emoji23]

I didn't realize we had so many Edward Jone's on TBH

Comment

Pay it back. Balance transfer to a 0% interest for 15-18 months and then do it again if you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                              I don't see any stones being thrown. Just a lot of people that are gob smacked that someone just put up a post asking if it is ok to steal. There is no other word for it. Might as well have asked is it ever ok to rob a bank. EXACT SAME THING!

The second part of your post is spot on.

I do feel bad for people that get caught up in this. Doesn't take very bad breaks or poor decisions to set the downward spiral in motion.
                              Well, he didn't ask people to pass judgement on him. Folks have called him a thief, a robber, said he wasn't trust worthy, said he doesn't have integrity and he's less than a man. Unless I missed it, he never gave details about whats happening. He may be at the end of his rope. Shat happens.

And no, it's not the same as intentionally stealing or robbing.

Love the screen name!
                              Last edited by Traildust; 02-04-2020, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                My reply wouldn't matter what the situation is.....

Even if I was contemplating something of this negative magnitude, nobody else would know but my wife.
                                Well,

I'll agree with you there. I would never ask the question on a public forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X