If you were to win tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were to win tonight

It’s A LOT of money, so I’ll just make it simple and since it’s a hunting forum, Where would buy a ranch at or fishing “camp”?

Id buy several Thousand acres in Davis mountain area and place in the Keys.

Well I'm thinking I'd have 2 ranches. One in the Texas hill country and one in Montana!

Comment

3 ranches. Hill country, Deep South, and Colorado. And then figure out a way to invest or blow the rest.

Comment

Build a huge Church and bigger Christian school..
        After that start looking for a very ranch around Canadian Texas and a very large ranch in the sand hills of Nebraska....

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
          3 ranches. Hill country, Deep South, and Colorado. And then figure out a way to invest or blow the rest.
          2x

Comment

Comment

Spend 75% of it on bitcoin

Comment

Hill Country around Bandera..minimum 1500 acres, Beach House...modest around Aransas, private lake front in the Granbury area...THEN, give each of our 6 kids a Million each and a written agreement they have to sign...NO more! Oh, change the will after they get their Million!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Well...at least he’s honest. I can’t say the thought wouldn’t cross my mind. That being said, no tickets for me tonight. Good luck y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d probably invest in a few things for the return on interest with some. Probably buy two ranches. Buy my parents and brother and my wife’s parents and sister new houses. Put my nieces through college. Buy a plane to take off from Colorado ranch to hit Alaska then to Texas ranch then back to Colorado then back to Texas lol something along those lines.... would be nice

Comment

Build a new home on a few acres, buy a place in S.TX and sell enough hints to cover property taxes. Invest the rest and live off the interest generated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With a wife and four daughters, it'll be gone in 30 days. What is Soma and Ulta anyhow?

Comment

I'd charge up all my credit cards, stop paying the bills, and then hire someone to talk really nasty to the creditors for the next 30 years.
                          with 500 million in cash, there's pretty good chance I'll never need credit again.

Comment

Lots of land

Comment

Wyoming/Montana and a beach house in Florida for the winter![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X