TBH leather workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH leather workers

I’ve seen a whole lot of talented people on here, so I am going to reach out to y’all.

My granddad passed away 3 years ago, and my grandmother is getting to place where she is kind of moving ahead with her life... some of that includes letting the kids/grandkids start inheriting some of my grandfathers things. Well this Christmas everyone was to choose knives out of his collection. 90% of these knives where Remington collectors knives, but the one that I wanted and got is a 70’s era Kershaw 1030...

So after that long lead up, I want someone to make a sheath for this knife. I have the original, but I want to carry this knife everyday, and want something a little different from the original. If this is something any of you could do, please let me know

Nice tribute.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Danny Collins - OKBOWHUNTER

Comment

That’s cool!

Comment

Chase Cooper out of Huntsville, TX. Does a great job and quick turn around. Email is cooper.custom98@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
            Danny Collins - OKBOWHUNTER
            X2

Have seversl rifle slings knife sheaths and a belt from danny and all top notch work with great customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
              X2

Have seversl rifle slings knife sheaths and a belt from danny and all top notch work with great customer service.
              Sent him a pm

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                Sent him a pm
                Believe he has a FB page as well.

Comment

Leon County Slayer on here. Thank me later

Comment

Working...
                  X