Cheap red dot opinion please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap red dot opinion please

The only other cheap red dot I’ve ran was a Holosun, the warranty was Bovine Scat. I’m normally a Trijicon or Aimpoint person.

Mainly short range work, snakes and critters.

I’m looking at a vortex crossfire, or bushnell for a ruger 10/22, anyone have experience or an opinion.

Last edited by Johnny44; 10-20-2020, 07:32 PM.

Sig Romeo 5

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Sig Romeo 5
      This. He beat me to it!

Comment

Wheres the best deal?

I see Academy has them.
        Last edited by Johnny44; 10-20-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Primary arms has a great selection including their branded ones. Located in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Sig Romeo 5
            X3 Pretty dang good little optic for the $$$.

Comment

The ratings are through the roof on Amazon, don’t know how I missed it.

What about warranty?

I’d rather buy it at Academy for sure

Ha, I got a 20% Academy coupon for purchasing my Alabama hunting license and the 5% card discount, wonder if I can get military too?

Comment

Haven’t heard about one breaking. But I believe it’s a lifetime warranty.

Search the web. Euro optic. SWFA. Lots of places carry them. I snagged all mine for $125 or less. Midway and brownells usually has them on Black Friday. I have a romeo 4 on my daughters CZ 457 too and it’s nice as well.

Comment

I agree with the Romeo. I have the Romeo MSR on my 300blk. It is pretty nice as well. Check out PSA as well. They run them on sale all the time. I think the MSR is $120 right now but they run them for $99 quite a bit.

Comment

Yep. I have a Romeo 5 on mine. I think I paid $115 for mine from Osage county.

Sig has a great reputation for warranty work. If you ever even need it.... the guy below put it through its paces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I caught a sightmark wolverine on discount and bought it for my AR9. Haven’t used it yet but it seems ok.

Comment

Close the thread, I’m sold !

You might be able to fake a video but not the face ole boy made after he shot it with the shotgun.

Comment

PSA runs the romeo on sale often.

and yea its the bees knees. Like it better than the eotech and a T1. Especially for the money

Comment

Hey, I bought the Romeo5 at Academy and mounted it on a 10/22.

It looks good and features are right on.

I don’t use red dots for hunting, I hunt a lot in several states and I think they suck for hunting in brush and low light.

Thanks for the recommendation

Comment

I’ve owned a couple bushnell TRS 25’s and haven’t had any problems. Have one on a 22 pistol now that I’ve owned 4-5 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X