Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leads on Decent priced 410 o/u?

I see Stevens, tristar, American tactical,cz

But have no experience with those brands. Has anyone used these? And do they have junk firing pins? Just trying to get the boy into bird shooting a little early.

Any help or experience would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Grabagun.com/firearms/shotguns/over and under/.410 ga.
    I just got a .410 Stevens 555 O/U and I like it. They have the other brands you listed also.

Comment

Forget the 410. Give him a few more pellets And bump him up to a 28 gauge. If you hit the stores at the right time, you can find 28 for $6-$8 a box. Recoil is very mild but something about the shot string makeS you feel like you’re shooting a 12 gauge. (Kicks less than a 20, kills like a 12.) I currently own 2, a yildiz o/u that I absolutely love, and a tristar viper bronze that I’m beginning to really like. I’ve killed cranes with my 28s and waterfowl Hunt with them frequently. As long as you’re not stretching past the 40 yd mark regularly, I think you’ll be very pleased.
      I don’t know much about the American tactical, but the other three would each be a good choice.

Comment

I’ve got a Yeildz o/u and that thing is awesome!! Only problem is the price of shell!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yildiz gets my vote. Have had one in 12g since they first came out with zero issues. Probably have over 2,000 rounds through it or more. Had a 28g that I really liked and screwed up and sold it.

Comment

I actually have a .410 for sale. It is a Tri-Star and was my FIL's. I dont believe it ever got shot. Has box, paperwork, and all 3 chokes. Been wrapped in a gun sock, inside my safe since he passed 20 months ago. Let me know if you would like to see pics.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
              I actually have a .410 for sale. It is a Tri-Star and was my FIL's. I dont believe it ever got shot. Has box, paperwork, and all 3 chokes. Been wrapped in a gun sock, inside my safe since he passed 20 months ago. Let me know if you would like to see pics.

I’d like the specs and price if he Isn’t interested

Thanks

WEH

Comment

i have a cz o/u in 12 ga and it has been a fantastic gun. i would buy another cz if i was in the market for one.

Comment

I second the advise on getting a 28 ga. I have been shooting a 12 ga. for years. i bought a 28 ga. for my son. Well thats what i told my wife. It has been my go to dove gun for 2 years. When I miss birds I never think it is because of the gun. It is about not leading enough or well, its mostly about not leading enough.

Comment

28 gauge. CZ makes really nice guns.

Comment

only thing wrong with those odd Gauge ...guns is Shell hard to find and Priced higher then 12/20 ga and never on sale...

Thats the way its been ..Right now its all NUTZ

Comment

Working...
                      X