Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    Evidently Whitley didn’t make it. Geez

Yea. Weird deal with Yordan and Urquidy too. They won’t say *** is going on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saw Juan Soto tested positive for Corona.

Comment

Just saw Juan Soto tested positive for Corona.
        Pray for Joe Buck

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
          Pray for Joe Buck

[emoji23]

Comment

Pray for Joe Buck
            That is funny.

Comment

Pray for Joe Buck
              That is funny ****t right there.

Comment

Evidently Whitley didn’t make it. Geez
                They said a few weeks ago he wouldnt break camp with the team. They said a few other guys were much closer to being ready than he was.

On another note, Im watching Cole pitch and he is certainly enjoying that extra couple inches of plate the Yanks get from the plate umps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  Yea. Weird deal with Yordan and Urquidy too. They won’t say *** is going on lol

I’m upset with how Yordan was handled. We, and they, knew it was an issue with his knee towards the end of last year. So why in the world were they not able to take care of whatever was wrong with his knee in the last 9 months?? I don’t think it is Yordan’s fault, because I think he wants to get better and play, but why wasn’t the Astros training staff more prudent in making sure he was ready for 2020? Especially considering the season started 4 months late. It doesn’t make sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    I’m upset with how Yordan was handled. We, and they, knew it was an issue with his knee towards the end of last year. So why in the world were they not able to take care of whatever was wrong with his knee in the last 9 months?? I don’t think it is Yordan’s fault, because I think he wants to get better and play, but why wasn’t the Astros training staff more prudent in making sure he was ready for 2020? Especially considering the season started 4 months late. It doesn’t make sense to me

Why do you think it is his knee?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        Why do you think it is his knee?
                        I don't know, I guess you have a point, it could be something else. Except every time he is mentioned, they mention the knee and it bothering him. There weren't any other injuries reported for him that I remember last year.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          I don't know, I guess you have a point, it could be something else. Except every time he is mentioned, they mention the knee and it bothering him. There weren't any other injuries reported for him that I remember last year.
                          There has been no information regarding why he and Urquidy are not in camp. Not even an internet rumor as far as I can tell. I'm not even sure they are in the country. My guess is that it is COVID related for both of them.

Comment

I thought Yordan was hung up in Cuba and could not get back to the states.. Same with Uriquidy i believe.. Maybe I mis heard

Comment

Just saw where Alvarez and Urquidy have been cleared to resume baseball activities. Will work out in Corpus and remain on IL for now

Comment

Is Urquidy actually hurt or did he get the COVID?

Comment

Working...
                                X