Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List Of Things That Just Infuriate Others…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    She used to have a TBH sticker on her rump.
    ((snickering))

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      Sounds like time for 2 holders.
      At my house the one going the wrong way would run out then mine would start disappearing

I began long ago replacing the roll at 1/3 to 1/4 left and put the old on top that way it's always the right way- my way.
      Yes she wins, but my pea brain considers it a win as well....somehow

Another rub in life (not the intent of this thread but the derail has already occurred) , perfectly healthy jack wagons parking in the handicap spot - aka their personal up front parking spot. It's usually a specific demographic, but I'll be danged if I didn't watch a bubba redneck in a lifted dually pull the move a few months back. Wearing company logo'd FRC's to boot.

And for all the years people were suffering from and still do of TDS, I feel their pain now on the opposite end of the spectrum. Whatever BDS is called, I've got a bad case. If I squint real hard I swear I can see the horns behind those weasel beady eyes.
      Your obsession with being right to the point of getting 2 toilet paper holders is irritating me currently

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
        Your obsession with being right to the point of getting 2 toilet paper holders is irritating me currently
        haha, that was my suggestion to hoythunter02.
        I circumvented such a move by keeping it changed early.

The front bathroom I rarely use is another story, it's usually jacked up....so I have to fix it when I do.
        OCD traits exist in certain areas.

Another one of life's moans-
        Ethanol in fuel, the government is training us to move towards electric yard tools with every gummed up carb their lovely corn fuel provides.

Comment

I'm noticing it really irritates some folks to rack pool balls, then rack again, and again...

Comment

List Of Things That Just Infuriate Others…..

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
            Yep.

Especially people who say “addicting” instead of addictive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are interchangeable.

Disclaimer: I may not know anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Joe Buck, and all annoying sports commentators! I wish there was a commentator mute only button so I could still hear the sounds of a game without their rambling jargon.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I'm noticing it really irritates some folks to rack pool balls, then rack again, and again...
                I can confirm this message.
                I know it always irritated me to do it[emoji20]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  I thought we were gonna keep that between you me Steve. I was having an off-night !!

Comment

Owning a Ruger Mini-14, using it and telling others it actually works for you.

For some reason, folks try to tell me how bad it is, how I should only use an AR, etc. and just won't let it go. I do have an AR. I just enjoy the Mini, accept it for what it is and use it within those parameters.

Comment

Originally posted by sv2100 View Post
                      Owning a Ruger Mini-14, using it and telling others it actually works for you.

For some reason, folks try to tell me how bad it is, how I should only use an AR, etc. and just won't let it go. I do have an AR. I just enjoy the Mini, accept it for what it is and use it within those parameters.
                      This is a Rant! Off topic

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                        This is a Rant! Off topic

I answered the original question. I didn’t read all the derailments. Now that I’ve browsed a few I see it is closer to Amtrak or Ohio.
                        [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

People that drive at night with no lights or only daytime running lights. For the last ~25 years vehicles have been made with automatic setting for headlights. They come on when they need to. There is hardly ever a reason to manually turn the headlights off. Set them to auto and let them alone!!

Driving with the hazard lights on because it’s raining. We know it’s raining! If you’re a hazard, get off the road!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                            People that drive at night with no lights or only daytime running lights. For the last ~25 years vehicles have been made with automatic setting for headlights. They come on when they need to. There is hardly ever a reason to manually turn the headlights off. Set them to auto and let them alone!!

Driving with the hazard lights on because it’s raining. We know it’s raining! If you’re a hazard, get off the road!!

Yes this! My wife and I make a game out of how many dumbasses we see without headlights on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

On the other end of the spectrum you've got the dumbasses with their brights on at all times, light bars on during the day, and leveled trucks that don't have the lights adjusted...

Comment

Here’s another one…

People that flick their cigarettes out the window. That’s bad enough on its own but then they start brush fires in the median and sides of the road. Had one a few years ago along 281 that burned about 10 acres of brush.

Comment

Working...
                                X