2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
    Not sure what tickets usually go for, but here are 3 up for sale for $717.

I know nothing of the seller, just saw it and thought I’d pass it on - you never know.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but it's not a gun so here goes. My buddy, his son, and I are cancelling our trip to Austin for the F1 race. So, we are selling the three GENERAL ADMISSION tickets (wristbands, actually) PLUS the parking pass (lot F) for $717. Open to offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Been licking my chops at that but we already spent some fun money on tic to the last NHRA race at Baytown.

Comment

Was bummed Leclerc couldn’t hang on the single set of tires but that honestly probably wasn’t ever gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        Been licking my chops at that but we already spent some fun money on tic to the last NHRA race at Baytown.
        Enjoy it, the NHRA event is a blast. I showed up without earmuffs, and it took one run of the non- top fuel cars before I went and overpaid for earplugs LOL

I wish the strip wasn't going away, we've been spending a lot of time lately out there on Friday nights.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Enjoy it, the NHRA event is a blast. I showed up without earmuffs, and it took one run of the non- top fuel cars before I went and overpaid for earplugs LOL

I wish the strip wasn't going away, we've been spending a lot of time lately out there on Friday nights.
          Been many times over the years. I’m bummed it’s going away too. Had a blast at the races and have seen some great runs, some very comical crowd moments, and will have many good memories of the place long after it’s gone. Taking the family to this last race so they can experience the air shattering as 10,000hp send a contraption down the track at 330mph. Nothing like it on the planet!

Comment

My brother and nephew beat us out of our suite passes yesterday but they definitely was not getting the weekend.....lol!!![emoji854] Complete sell out crowd and the energy is hyped!!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Few more pics before the Q at 4pm!!! Redbull crew at our hotel but have not seen the other crews hanging out yet.

Comment

Will be there tomorrow, can’t wait!

Comment

Very nice Landrover

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
                    Will be there tomorrow, can’t wait!
                    It will be INCREDIBLE.......the first two rows on the grid will be at eachothers throat!!! Could easily be the grand prix of the year.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
                    Few fun facts for COTA:

Comment

2022 cars are definitely different.....gonna be really cool to see them run.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
                      The energy is crazy in the club.....gotta give it to COTA for doing it BIG!!!! [emoji817][emoji898][emoji817]Click image for larger version

Name:	20211024_113205.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	24666046Click image for larger version

Name:	20211024_113254.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	24666047Click image for larger version

Name:	20211024_113159.jpg
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	24666048Click image for larger version

Name:	20211024_111827.jpg
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	24666049Click image for larger version

Name:	20211024_114411.jpg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	24666050

Comment

F1 sure looks foolish making everyone on the track mask up when you can't spot one in the stands...

Comment

Looked like an awesome time!

Oscar, you hear any word on the F1 teams demanding the COTA track be smoothed out before next year’s race?

I watched on a motorcycle podcast where they claimed some of the Moto GP guys (teams) won’t be back unless some of the serious bumps in the track are smoothed out. COTA’s response was something to the effect of “we will see what the F1 team say about it” .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed watching the race today.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              It will be INCREDIBLE.......the first two rows on the grid will be at eachothers throat!!! Could easily be the grand prix of the year.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
                              Few fun facts for COTA:

WOW, what a race! 44 just ran out of time, I don’t think Max had much left on his tires. Had a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
                                WOW, what a race! 44 just ran out of time, I don’t think Max had much left on his tires. Had a blast!
                                Smart move to box ahead of Hamilton early in the race. That threw off Mercedes and even though Hamilton seemed faster he just didn’t have enough laps to make use of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X