Unbelievable!!! 😳😳😳😳

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable!!! 😳😳😳😳

No wonder I can’t find a lease. $110 an acre a sounds like a great deal. Geez... I can buy it for that. Commercialized to the extreme.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Raypo; 11-21-2018, 10:48 AM.

Actually....it's either $100/acre for 4, or $109.38/acre for 5. Is that better?

Comment

Look at it this way. No texting needed for five hunters on 160 acres. You just use hand signals...........

Comment

I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          Actually....it's either $100/acre for 4, or $109.38/acre for 5. Is that better?

No because according to the public record it is 139.7 acres. They added 20 acres for good measure. Holiday discount...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it is the land of the giants

Comment

Some of my family is from Fairfield. They still have around 200 acres just outside of town. I've always wondered what the hunting was like there.

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
                Some of my family is from Fairfield. They still have around 200 acres just outside of town. I've always wondered what the hunting was like there.
                I live here and it’s not that good.

Comment

You can buy your piece for less than that.

Comment

We just went up and hunted in Greene county and while we were there we looked at an 80 acre track in Jersey county for $40.00 an acre. We are paying the same price for our place in Greene county.

Comment

There's another way of looking at this one. Where can you find lodging for $1000 to $700 for the whole season? Then pick up another lease in the area for hunting.

Note: For Wayne co IL 140 acres is a pretty good size chunk of land.

Comment

Should have listened to me a year and a half ago... :sad:

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          There's another way of looking at this one. Where can you find lodging for $1000 to $700 for the whole season? Then pick up another lease in the area for hunting.

Note: For Wayne co IL 140 acres is a pretty good size chunk of land.
                          That price says each, not total.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                            That price says each, not total.
                            Yes it does, I miss read, please disregard. Back to hunting Kansas and Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Well it is the land of the giants
                              There aren't many places on the planet where there will be more than 1 giant deer killed on a 160 acre tract.. 1 being killed would be rare.

Comment

Working...
                              X