Rinhart shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rinhart shoot

I know its a little early, but thats the way I plan things.(way ahead) Just got the latest scoop from Rinehart.The shoot in Texas next year will be on March 10-11 of 07. The shoot will be hosted by Bucks and Ducks in Tyler,TX.Sorry, I don't have a contact No. at this time.Will find out latter or I'm sure someone from their will see this and add one.If you haven't ever shot a Rinehart 100,you need to try it just once and you'll be hooked.

i know it was colder than a witches you know what last year , but fun none the less, ill definantly do it again

Comment

Your right about that Epact.The witch had nothing on the brass monkey that weekend. Even if its cold again,I'll still be their.

Comment

I shot it a few years ago in Palestine man we had a blast. Day 2 was me being hung over and shooting all the african targets.
        Kyle Scott

Comment

Bucks & Ducks # is 903-939-0693. Guy's name is Bryan. It's on Hwy 31 W a couple of miles out of town.

Comment

keep us posted. Sounds like a fun time.

Comment

Thanks for the No. Kevin.

Comment

WooHoo! This year we will not have to make the drive to Arkansas. Maybe we'll get to shoot both days. Thanks for the information.

Comment

how many people show up to shoot this shoot?

Comment

I am going to take a guess here, the "100" means you will shoot 100 targets in two days?

Sounds like a blast to me.

Comment

Correct, it is 50 targets on Sat. and 50 on Sun.

Comment

Shot it last year in the artic of Lampassas. It was cold with ice all over the targets. I had a blast. It was my 8yoa son's first shoot. He had a blast as well. Momma tagged along and had fun as well. The moose at 60+ yards was pretty awesome. I met some great people, and had a great time. Look forward to Tyler this year. Luckily that is the first weekend of spring break where my son goes to school, so we can stay Sunday night and not have to drive home at 2am.

Comment

I am supposed to work that weekend but I have time to bribe someone..

Comment

whats the farthest target usually

Comment

Most of the targets will be 30yds and under. Even the 19ft tall J-raf was only about 25yds. They did have a moose in the middle of a dried up pound that was beyond 50yds. That was the only long target of the 100. They also have a lot of give aways.Targets and stuff.
                              You can shoot all 100 targets in one day,but its best to use two days and shoot 50 each day.

Comment

Working...
                              X