Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will keep an eye open for it.

Comment

No reputable cycle shop will buy an ATV without a title so keep an eye on craigslist. If they are smarter than the average thief,(which still isn't too bright) they'll wait a couple months but if you have the title then you can easily ID it if you find it. Good luck, I hope these guys are caught.

Comment

You should try and call your local news and see if they will run the story/video, trust me that tattoo neck A## Hole has pi$$ed somebody off and they will turn him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          You should try and call your local news and see if they will run the story/video, trust me that tattoo neck A## Hole has pi$$ed somebody off and they will turn him in.

Yes, definitely try this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow at the balls these guys have to pull that off. I hope you find them. Bump for ya.

Comment

got danged thieves **** me off.

Comment

Wow, I hope you catch them. I'd be willing to bet the tattoo guy has been in trouble before. Hopefully the police can ID him by the tats. Will keep an eye out.

Comment

I hope they are caught.

Comment

Was this out of your house or at a shop? Can’t believe they went at it with a torch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate social media but I would get it out there way to many identifying things in the video someone will know something

Comment

Yes social media, post on Next-door and facebook, specific to the neighborhood.

Comment

That other guy is wearing a acu amry style jacket, and camo hat like military. That could help in the case, seems like the truck would be easy to see with street cams also. Bolo

Comment

I am assuming you did not have insurance on it? If not, chances of finding it are low. Keep checking local sites: facebook marketplace, craigslist, etc. It's bound to show up. Check all over texas; austin, DFW, san antonio, etc

If you did have insurance, make sure you explain it had some modifications such as the rear rack, rifle rack, upgraded tires etc and you'd be surprised how much you can get back on the claim. I had one stolen and I actually came out good on the deal

Comment

Sorry Sack Shooters had your equipment cased out. Obviously had the tools to do the job. So how did they know what your had and how it was secured? Check with the storage management, find out who rented the space next to you. They are most likely the ones that did the job or had associates that cased the joint. Good luck finding the dirtbags.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
                                Houston, TX (Spring Branch Area)
                                11-30-2018
                                What part? I am by Long Point and Blalock.

Had mine stolen back in October, neighbor had it on video. Turned video over to the cops, and filed a police report. Never heard anything from the cops.

Any pics of the GMC truck, was it a 4 door champagne color? Here is a video of my stuff getting nicked.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lV6mppgd6A&t=320s"]ch02 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X