No announcement yet.

Vodka drinkers chime in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t really tell any difference from one brand to the other. Currently have Grey Goose, Tito’s, Dripping Springs and Skyy in the cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tito's, 60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Tito’s is pretty good stuff. I haven’t tried the Dripping Springs yet but it’s on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          I can’t really tell any difference from one brand to the other. Currently have Grey Goose, Tito’s, Dripping Springs and Skyy in the cabinet.

I can't tell the difference in taste, but this one time, at deer camp, I could definitely tell the difference in a $20 bottle of cheap nasty the next morning. I vowed to just pay Mr. Tito from then on.

Comment

Ketel One

Comment

Rain vodka. Chilled over ice and served neat. Best sipping vodka ever made IMO

Comment

Tito’s in our house.

Comment

Not a big fan of Titos. I prefer dripping springs but willing to look at others. Usually mixed with a lacroix after starting Keto. Before it was cranberry juice

Comment

Vodka drinkers chime in...

Deep eddy
                    Enchanted rock
                    Dripping springs
                    TJ hookers

Comment

texas tail!!

love vodka...and I want to be able to taste the vodka....tito's doesn't have much flavor..... I usually get texas tail(and it's made in Alvin, I think)..

Comment

Dripping Springs for me. I like Tito’s but it makes me have zero patience for season!

Comment

Amsterdam and Tonic is one of my go-to's when I'm not drinking scotch,neat

All things equal - I can't tell much of a difference between most Vodka's so I buy Amsterdam or Skyy since they are the nicest of the "cheap" vodkas

Comment

Being Keto, my wife slugs the Vodka.

Dripping springs is her go to.
                            Smirnoff will work in a pinch.

Tito's brought out a "mean lady" we don't dare Beatlejuice back to life again .

Some friends of ours were comparing their high end stuff to our Dripping Springs and low and behold-- the dripping springs smells like rubbing alcohol. Their high end stuff was odor free.

The high end stuff resulted in a headache so it was back to Dripping Springs.......

Comment

Burnetts Vodka for the deer lease power drinking mixed with a bottle of water and some flavor of the month Mio ....low cal and hydrating .. $12.99/half gallon/handle with no hangovers.

If I'm just chilling and want to get all high 'fluent its Titos or Dripping Springs with a large splash of cranberry or lemonade.

I've tried many others and I just can't taste enough of a difference to justify spending more than Titos/DS or mixing heavily with higher $$ vodka than Burnetts ....plus the results are the same..
                              Burnetts is a long time Christoval deer camp favorite so I'm not changing the good luck..

Comment

Lone Star 1835. I buy 1.75s by the case @ Spec’s for $21 & change per bottle. My go to is the Salty Dog, but it’s good with most juices.

Comment

Working...
                                X