2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    IMO cat8 is the best alloy, that's what I would stick with.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Have any opinions on the Easton ADV 360 composite? Iā€™m not a fan of composite but I was told he was hitting the Easton further than his cat 8 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 Select Baseball

He will be flashing some new leather while behind the plate. Great quality and price for a custom glove.

Last edited by Bowtech08; 09-08-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

No sir, only composite we've hit lately is the Zen, and it's a good one. For younger kids I like the alloy though.

Comment

No sir, only composite we've hit lately is the Zen, and it's a good one. For younger kids I like the alloy though.

I was thinking alloy myself. Seems to give them better pop.

Comment

We went 2019 zen to compliment his cat composite..and replace the cat he cracked.. got a deal and honestly got tired of looking for a second bat.

Broke it in today at cages..
            He say he likes how it feels and swings.
            Feels more end loaded than the marucci to me.. but probably just my imagination..
            we'll see once he start using it more..

Likes been said by more knowledgable than me above...
            Alloys got more pop..always.

Comment

Looking at doing the disney espn classic in dec..
              Been to espn a bunch of times for daughters cheer.. figured itd be great to actually play ball there too..
              Anybody done this moneygra...er tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Been to espn a bunch of times for daughters cheer.. figured itd be great to actually play ball there too..
                Havent been, but heard good things (mainly about the fields). Good experience and great facilities.

We are doing Cooperstown this Summer. Honestly speaking, not sure how much I'm looking forward to spending that much time up there. Especially with all the kids in tow.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  no experience here, but its florida...and disney...

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Havent been, but heard good things (mainly about the fields). Good experience and great facilities.

We are doing Cooperstown this Summer. Honestly speaking, not sure how much I'm looking forward to spending that much time up there. Especially with all the kids in tow.
                  ive heard its a great trip, we arent sure what we are doing yet, i would vote for omaha again if it comes up, it was a blast. so was gulf shores this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post
                    What bat has the best pop? Heā€™s swinging a cat8 27-17 now but needing to step up to 28-18.

Anybody growing out of a cat 26 or 27 ā€œ
                    I am coaching a 7u team that needs some decent bats.
                    Lmk please

Comment

ive heard its a great trip, we arent sure what we are doing yet, i would vote for omaha again if it comes up, it was a blast. so was gulf shores this time around.
                      That's what we are hearing as well - With 3 girls that have no real interest in baseball, it could get trying, lol. In Gulf Shores, we at least had the beach.

Comment

Tan an i have soent a lot of time in past years touring/playing around on the braves spring training field.. be nice to actually play there.
                        And youre right. Its disney

We'd be giving up keystone this year .but im ok with that..

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
                          Lmk please
                          I'll check and see what we have,I think we've given all the smaller ones away already though

Comment

Lmk please
                            Think i have a couple 25's and 26's.. cats and an Axe... have to check sizes..been a while.. but they were lightly used...
                            If the sizes are ok w/u ill let em go super cheap ..

Comment

IMO cat8 is the best alloy, that's what I would stick with.

Agreed. We recently started traveling and I picked bear up a Marucci Cat8 and he absolutely loves making contact with that bat.

He said dad, it's like everything changed?!?!
                              No son, you have a new tool and your confidence has increased as a result of you switch-hitting now.

Comment

Lmk please
                                Got a cat7 in 26/16 , axe 26/16, cat7 25/15, and new easton ghost 25/15 (hit maybe 5 times).
                                Pm me if interested..give you a deal

Comment

Working...
                                X