X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Openings 3-4

I have a lead on a lease.
    Looking for 3-4 extra hunters.
    Before I get started it is a bit pricey so I’m well aware of this but it is something I’m willing to pay.

Details on the Lease -
    Price: $15,000/ annually
    Acreage: 375
    BOW ONLY
    Number of animals..
    3 total trophy WT’s, 3 total WT culls, 3 total WT does, 3 Trophy Axis, 3 Axis doe, 3 Turkey, Unlimited predators and Hogs.

2 bedroom trailer, running water and electricity
    2 blinds and 2 feeders are in place.

Look this is where some may find it ignorant but something I’m more then willing to do personally.

I am thinking about adding 6 hunters total putting the price at $2,500 per hunter and affordable.
    However as I listed that would mean we would all not be able to shoot a trophy whitetail per year or trophy axis.

If we alternated each year
    3 sets of the hunters get 1 trophy Exotic, 1 whitetail doe

3 sets of hunters get 1 whitetail trophy, 1 axis doe

As far as the 3 Whitetail culls I think as a group we need to all have our culls on a hit list from trial cam pics.

I would like to make all stands community as well. Instead of getting our own sections

I realize this is a pain but I am just trying to set up something so that we can have a nice piece of property with exotics and good whitetail in the prestige Texas Hill Country for a affordable price.

If anybody is interested PM
    As stated these are just plans I have came up with they aren’t in place with the owner of the property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TalonErickson7; 12-17-2020, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Sounds like a pretty decent 3-man lease.

Comment

Man that’s a great deal.

Comment

If you just go 3 hunters I’d be interested

Comment

$15k for 375 acres.... For a couple years worth, you could buy the same kind of hunting place in Edwards county

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Get this guy on, he's got 17 other leases and will never be there

Comment

But then I wouldn’t be able to afford it. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Get this guy on, he's got 17 other leases and will never be there

Truth

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                      But then I wouldn’t be able to afford it. Haha

I hear ya. Good luck then. It’s definitely doable the way you’re setting it up.

Comment

I hear ya. Good luck then. It’s definitely doable the way you’re setting it up.

It’s just something that makes it affordable.
                        I just wouldn’t mind it I’m sure a few others wouldn’t as well. If I am unable to get a group together I’ll pass the information along to you.

Comment

What is considered a 'Trophy' WT there? If you have 160 class deer on camera I am interested. If not, this deal will never work.

I am on two other leases but the chances of killing a 160 class deer are not there. I can kill three 140-150" deer a year as is. For this kind of money on a bow only small lease, I need to see some horn.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                            What is considered a 'Trophy' WT there? If you have 160 class deer on camera I am interested. If not, this deal will never work.

I am on two other leases but the chances of killing a 160 class deer are not there. I can kill three 140-150" deer a year as is. For this kind of money on a bow only small lease, I need to see some horn.

Hmm. Maybe not shooting all the 150s would get you closer to shooting a 160. Just thinking outloud. [emoji2379]

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post

You're obviously not familiar with Leakey area. There are not 160s under every tree. Nor are there in the majority of Texas' counties.

Don't be so confident "this deal will never work." Plenty of people out there more interested in killing a nice axis than WT

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X