She has to go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has to go!!!

Well, it has been a good relationship and though she is still a looker, she has to go. She's just so loud and everyone is constantly looking at her every time we go out. I can't keep other guy's hands off of her and it's getting old. I ride her all I can but it's someone else's turn to get on her for a while. Seeing her go will be bittersweet as we have had some good times. Sometimes you just have to move on. Things change... and people change. My heart has been elsewhere for some time. I hate to put this out there publicly, but I didn't know what else to do! For the back story, this thread will fill you in....

Good write up Josh,

Comment

I know the sales ad says you don't do FB but if you know anyone that can throw it on marketplace you'll probably sell super quickly.

Unfortunately, FB marketplace is one of the best online classifieds around right now.

Comment

i am sure you will miss her, as i am sure no other will give a rumble between your thighs as well as she does.... i am sure others will try, but will compare
        good luck, looking for that greener grass, hope you don't regret passing her on to someone else....

Comment

I couldn’t open the link. Can she make a sammich? If so please post pic of sammich. I may take her off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I couldn’t open the link. Can she make a sammich? If so please post pic of sammich. I may take her off your hands.
            No sammiches! Another reason to get rid of her!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              No sammiches! Another reason to get rid of her!
              Well I don’t blame ya then!

Comment

Working...
              X