No announcement yet.

Conroe Bulkhead Smash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessir...[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]..reminds me of Lac Des Allemands back home....catfish heaven!![emoji4]
    Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    That shrimp is cheap insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly [emoji817]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! For us dummies what is a bulk head on a lake? Cement walls I suppose.

Comment

We fished jug lines this morning on Conroe, caught 17 in about 2 hours. Shrimp and shad. We will be having fish fry for Easter also. Was a great morning.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          Congrats! For us dummies what is a bulk head on a lake? Cement walls I suppose.
          A bulkhead is what protects people's property ftom water erosion. Some are metal and some and are wood. Both are equally effective in the spring. Today we had better luck on metal bulkheads. Sometimes wood is better. Either way always fish the rough water bulkheads

Comment

Very nice. Any hybrids?

Comment

Nice work. Planning on trying to get the yak out there tomorrow with my son.

Comment

Very nice. I see a lot of channel cats. Where I fish bulk heads we catch mostly blues. Is that normal for Conroe?

Comment

Heck yea! Might try to hit the water today based on this report.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      A bulkhead is what protects people's property ftom water erosion. Some are metal and some and are wood. Both are equally effective in the spring. Today we had better luck on metal bulkheads. Sometimes wood is better. Either way always fish the rough water bulkheads

Hey!!!! You’re only supposed to give me advice! So much for my own personal info guy! Pssshhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                        You just gave it away , not too many metal bulkheads on Conroe. I can keep your secret. I almost drove down to the ramp for a peak that day, you got lucky my friend. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                          You just gave it away , not too many metal bulkheads on Conroe. I can keep your secret. I almost drove down to the ramp for a peak that day, you got lucky my friend. lol
                          Thats funny. I been launching at stowaway but launched there at 830 because I normally catch shad there. The first thing I did when I walked to the truck is look and see if you put a sticker on there lol

Comment

I might go to stowaway. I like the 830 ramp but **** it gets packed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get the grease hot ��!

Comment

That is a great way to spend the morning sir

Comment

Working...
                                X