Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not much interest in Rangers baseball this year, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
    I have to admit that’s pretty original.
    Original? You gonna copy it?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Original? You gonna copy it?
      Absolutely!

Comment

You're insane. That was one year in what has been an amazing career. A year in which all involved admitted that Altuve was not. Said it distracted him...who knows? What I do know is the guy raked for years, three batting titles...and Odor couldn't hit a bull in the *** with a bass fiddle. Come back to reality and don't let your jadedness, nor our embarrassing blemish, cause you to make other outlandish nonsensical statements.

I agree with your first statement.

I have always been a huge fan of Altuve. I thought that 17 year cemented his status as a HOF’er. But not now. I think he was absolutely wearing a wire. Why else would he do what he did in NY? I’m still glad they beat the yankees.

Either way, he was part of the biggest cheating scandal not sanctioned by MLB in a long time.

He’s also still a phenomenal player, at 5 foot 6 or whatever....against giants.

I still think he’s HOF material based on how he finishes his career.

Odor should never be mentioned in Aluve’s airspace, either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're insane. That was one year in what has been an amazing career. A year in which all involved admitted that Altuve was not. Said it distracted him...who knows? What I do know is the guy raked for years, three batting titles...and Odor couldn't hit a bull in the *** with a bass fiddle. Come back to reality and don't let your jadedness, nor our embarrassing blemish, cause you to make other outlandish nonsensical statements.
          We all know - which makes it even worse with the second rate excuses they tried to cover him with.

I hate Tom Brady and Bill as well for what it's worth. I'm as nonsensical as it gets when it comes to the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            We all know - which makes it even worse with the second rate excuses they tried to cover him with.

I hate Tom Brady and Bill as well for what it's worth. I'm as nonsensical as it gets when it comes to the subject.
            lmao!!!! At least you're consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
              Absolutely!

Put it on your flyer...unless you’re hiding it.

I won’t even copyright it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Put it on your flyer...unless you’re hiding it.

I won’t even copyright it.

As long as your agreeing to it consider it done. I like it kinda catchy!

Comment

The punch heard round the world!!!

All he was good for, a little thug who cashed in on a big contract

Comment

Rangers will be looking at drafting near the top for years to come. I hope their scouting department is up to the task. Along with that though, quite a bit of luck is involved in prospects developing as projected.
                    Last edited by sandbill; 03-30-2021, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                      Rangers will be looking at drafting near the top for years to come. I hope their scouting department is up to the task. Along with that, quite a bit of luck is involved in prospects developing as projected.

Until they part ways with the Captain of the sinking Titanic in Jon Daniels mediocrity is all they will sniff.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Until they part ways with the Captain of the sinking Titanic in Jon Daniels mediocrity is all they will sniff.
                        Yeah, he lost his mojo years ago.

Comment

They've been trying to patchwork their roster for many seasons now and it has been a total failure. I am hoping that they are finally committed to a true rebuild. I can deal with a few 90+ loss seasons if they are building something the right way. I like Chris Young as GM and so far I like Woodward but it's too early to tell. As with all baseball fans, my hope springs eternal!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            They've been trying to patchwork their roster for many seasons now and it has been a total failure. I am hoping that they are finally committed to a true rebuild. I can deal with a few 90+ loss seasons if they are building something the right way. I like Chris Young as GM and so far I like Woodward but it's too early to tell. As with all baseball fans, my hope springs eternal!
                            As a Rangers fan, my hope doesn't spring eternal, lol. It's more like a tar pit at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                              Yeah, he lost his mojo years ago.

I agree....while I really like Chris Young I think hiring him as GM is kinda a mute point with JD still at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                I wished them a decade of mediocrity in September 2017 after Daniels wouldnt switch the remaining two series with the Astros after Harvey. So far it looks like that wish is halfway there. They had some great players then but Daniels proved to be a huge tool with that move. Karma is bringing it to him and unfortunately the fans are suffering through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X