? For all green screen Truck guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? For all green screen Truck guys.

Ok, I have driven Ford my whole life, I have a 2008 f250 Lariat and would like one more new Truck. I would love another Ford but just can't are want pay $70,000 for a vehicle, been looking at the Toyota Tundra 4x4, only Truck I've found under $50,000, anyone have any pro's are con's about the Tundra, would like yall's input.

God Bless
    Bish

Do it

I'm at 170k on my '14 and my next one will be a Tundra....hopefully in a few more years

Comment

That tundra will be running strong when them other hookers are played out sittin on the side of the road
      I’ve owned all of em. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Toyota, Nissan, Dodge. 1/2 tons, 3/4 tons, 1 ton

Hell.. I’ve even owned a Mazda and a Datsun

In my drive now is a Titan XD and a Tundra. That Toyota has been THE MOST reliable truck I’ve ever owned

Comment

That’s a no brainer.

Comment

Easy peesy

Comment

The only reason not to go with Toyota is if you don’t care for reliability and resale.

Comment

I think all trucks but a tundra not being reliable is a bunch of bs. My last 2 f150's I have replaced an alternator and now here my ps acting up. This is at 500,000 miles between the 2.

That being said, my wife has a tundra and its a good truck. Strong and fast. We pull a 4 horse trailer with it and it does as well at that as any truck I've owned. We have had some wiring and cold air intake problems and they weren't cheap problems. This has been less than 180,000 mi.

Comment

I have to disagree a bit. My wife drives a 2010 Chevy 1/2 ton pick up with the 5.3 and no problems and about to hit 200k miles. Bought it new. To each his own.

Comment

I had a 2007 Tundra and really liked it. I needed a bigger truck to haul my truck camper so I now have a Ford F350 gasser. I really like it too and it has been highly reliable.

I am a Toyota fan having had about a half dozen of them over the years. If I did not need the payload for my camper I would drive another Tundra in a heartbeat and if I did not need a full size truck a Tacoma would be in my garage right now.

You can't go wrong with Toyota but the guys on here saying other brands are not reliable is just not accurate. They are all more reliable today.

Comment

Ya can get a 3/4 7.3 gas Ford for less the 50g

Comment

I have an '07 Tundra double cab 4x4.
                      300,000 miles.
                      I've put a starter on it.
                      And lots of tires.

Comment

Back when I bought mine, F-250 tremor XLT with the 7.3 were selling for right around $50k. My brother-in-laws dad just bought an F-250 XLT with the 7.3 for $48k. If your wanting a 3/4 ton truck, they can be had in your price range, you’ll just need to look a bit.

Comment

Dodge Ram TRX $90k

Comment

I have a 2011 Tundra crewmax with 277k and just bought a new 2021 crewmax 4x4 this is my third one. I have had no issues with any of them. I looked at the Ford F-250 6.7 diesel and just couldn’t justify 68-78k for a truck either.

Comment

Working...
                            X