Trying to plan Aggie game day 9/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to plan Aggie game day 9/26

Anybody else going? I generally drive over from Nacogdoches and go to the Grid and take the shuttle. I have been searching online but haven't been able to find any information about whether that shuttle will be running- found some info on the shuttle from downtown Bryan. Does anyone have any info on whether the shuttle from the Grid will be running?

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    Anybody else going? I generally drive over from Nacogdoches and go to the Grid and take the shuttle. I have been searching online but haven't been able to find any information about whether that shuttle will be running- found some info on the shuttle from downtown Bryan. Does anyone have any info on whether the shuttle from the Grid will be running?
    Repost in College Football week 2 thread . .

Comment

979.847.7433 (ride)

Comment

Hope you enjoy the game
        But I’m out...... disrespectful actions by Mond and other players with no discipline taken

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
          Hope you enjoy the game
          But I’m out...... disrespectful actions by Mond and other players with no discipline taken
          Agree but more concerned with the exceptionally shady administration. Heck with all of them!

There will be no tailgating at Texas A&M’s football season opener. President Michael Young made that announcement during Monday’s faculty senate meeting. That was followed by provost Carol Fierke telling Young the announcement was supposed [Read More...]

Comment

It will be my youngest daughters first game as a student. If I can find another ticket I may very well be there.

-john

Comment

Russ, I hope you have a great time at the game. For myself, I am sitting this year out. Unfortunately, I find myself not having the same amount of love for Aggieland as I did only 12 months ago. I am a gold spur, Centennial Class of 76 guy. My son is Class of 03 and my daughter is Class of 07. I've had season tickets for over 20 years. With limited seating, we would have been able to retain our season tickets but not in our regular seats. No way in heck is this old guy gonna sit in the same seats I did as a fish! Season tickets were given the choice to opt out this year due to this Covid crap and go back to our regular seats next year.

Like others said, several of our student athletes showing extreme disrespect to the University and no disciplinary actions have really taken me back. Groups wanting to remove Sully was over the top. Luckily, our current University President is outgoing in the spring. I hope never to see another University President without an Aggie ring on his or her finger. A&M is still a top notch University with a lot of truly outstanding young students but everyone who goes there needs to consider what made A&M great in the first place. If you want to change it to some bastion of liberalism......for God's sake go to Berkley or UCLA. I still love the place but it is terribly difficult for me to fathom how much the place has changed in the 48 years since I was a fish with 14,000 students on campus. Granted, some change is very good and change is inevitable. However, the B.S. I have seen there, especially over the last year is tough to take.

Russ, I know you just asked if anyone else was going so I sincerely apologize for my rant but like so many other people in this country I am finding it more and more difficult to hold my tongue.

Comment

Let's keep this discussion to the game day and logistics of the new situation so I don't have to move it over to the Politics/Current Events board, please.

Comment

I do not see any reason why, Russ, that A&M will not be running shuttles.

I hope the game is great. If there was only one season that I could go to every game, it'd be this season. Can you imagine all SEC games?! That's going to be fun, I'm sure. As long as they keep the politics and personal opinions/ feelings out.

However, I'm not a football fan so we will do what we do every year - listen to it on the radio. Because, they are my Aggies.

Comment

Working...
                  X