Primal Aluminum Rip Rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primal Aluminum Rip Rails

Has anyone tried these climbing rails yet? I just love my Nontypical (Ameristep) Rapid Rails but they don't exist any more. I stumbled across these and figured I would give them a try.

Thoughts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	primal rails.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	25227669

Primal Aluminum Rip Rails on Amazon

Why the rails over a stick? Are you walking in with those? or are they something you leave up for the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
      Why the rails over a stick? Are you walking in with those? or are they something you leave up for the season?
      I leave them up. I just like the rapid rails i have and these are as close to them as I've seen

Comment

Probably just picked up where Ameristep left off and continued production.

Kind of like when Gametamer went under and Sportsman's guide picked up their inventory and contract.

Comment

Looks exactly like rapid rails to me, butvtheycallool the same length. Ralid rails have always been my absolute favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
            Looks exactly like rapid rails to me, butvtheycallool the same length. Ralid rails have always been my absolute favorite!
            There is another pic on Amazon that shows they "nest" like rapid rails.

Comment

Here is that pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-10-19 161840.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	24633886

Comment

Working...
              X