Band of Heathens LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Band of Heathens LIVE!!!

This year’s thread will be a ride! Adalee has absolutely worn me out about practicing with her crossbow and she has gotten pretty dang good with it! We loaded up my buddy and lease mate Burr’s camper and will be Shamrock, TX bound at 8am. The ol Tundra is gonna have all she wants tomorrow so we may have to take our time.

I’m going to do my level best to get Adalee to hold off on the does... But I’m not making any promises lol. I fell pretty certain that the first thing that rolls on is going to get ventilated!

The oil field sucks again so I took a gig doing boundary maintenance for a private contractor on Corps of Engineer land around Sam Rayburn. That essentially means that they’re paying me to scout and I have found some primo stuff!

I’ll be hunting every afternoon until the time changes on the COR land and weekends will be spent mostly up north. Here’s a couple of targets for Boo Boo that I sure hope cooperates this weekend, and some pretty salty dove hunts we’ve had since the opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jooger17; 10-01-2020, 08:15 PM.

Good luck guys. I hope she busts a big doe and that old cull. Weather should be perfect up there.

Comment

Good luck Steve!

Comment

Good to see you fire up a thread. Will tag along. All the best to you and your crew.

Comment

When I first saw I thought it was the actual (Band of Heathens live) good luck!

Comment

Good luck to you and your crew. I see a whole lot of smiles, laughter, and fun in store for y'all. Will follow along.

Comment

Good times right there. Let's see some dead critters!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've followed enough of your live hunts to know you ain't skeered to shoot a doe, I have no doubt Miss Adalee ain't either! I hope she piles em up!

Comment

Good times.......let some air out

Comment

I’m in for the awesomeness!

Comment

Good luck to everyone and safe travels. Hope to come back here and see a bunch LDPs.

Comment

I just have a good feeling about the outcome of this thread.

Rwc

Comment

Good luck Red!

Comment

Legit thought this was a thread about band of heathens . I think they broke up. Saw em at firehouse saloon like 7 years ago - good times

Comment

In for this one. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X