Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    Congrats!

But don't for a min misinterpret why you posted this on TBH lol.

Just a proud husband. Nothing more. Nothing less. And wasn’t even going to do a live thread to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Other than being proud and supportive. I hope we are not trying to say they are attractive during the time of show. Congrats to them for all the hard work and accomplishing a goal. But, Miss Olympia 2019 looks like a Man at competition and is far from attractive.

Now this pic of her on beach not cut down.... completely different story

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
        I notice all the ladies are all wearing the same wrist bands DD.

What are those things?

Similar to an ear tag at an auction?

Price tags?

Some knock off Iwatches that beep and vibrate so they can stay focused not wondering where their phone is?

Shock sequence transmitter to get then to walk, smile, turn around, flex, wave?

Good luck to yall!
        Dosimeters.... warning to others in the crowd when things are getting too hot...

Comment

sounds like those shows are just like the classic car shows it’s not what you have done it’s about who you know

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
            sounds like those shows are just like the classic car shows it’s not what you have done it’s about who you know

Sadly, it is like that at local regionals. It gets far less as you get into higher competition

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              That’s fine. But don’t think they look like this year round. It’s not possible. That look is not sustainable. It’s fine if you don’t like the look. It’s not a real feminine look. I agree. And I fell in love with my wife when she looked nothing like she does today. She’s worked HARD to change her body composition to be where she is now. And when she isn’t stage lean and in off season, she looks just as amazing. But it’s not about attraction. It’s about physique. And they can’t judge muscle tone and size unless you get lean enough to see it. It’s just part of the process.

Oh, here is the same girl as I posted above. She is the Miss Olympia 2019.

Wow huge difference

Comment

Yeahhhhh... well... here’s the real champ!

Jeezzzz she looks like she could choke us all out!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Wow huge difference

Yep. It is. One is soft and feminine and one is jacked and extremely impressive from a body building stand point. Both are beautiful but both for different reasons.

Comment

Yeahhhhh... well... here’s the real champ!

Tell your wife I think she looks fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      Tell your wife I think she looks fantastic!

I’ll pass that along! Thanks man! She appreciates it bc she works hard!

Comment

Can’t imagine the dedication this takes!

Comment

My 74 year old father did this show also. What a great time it was. It was nice to see him compete again after the death of his wife. He put in the work and the results showed.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig G View Post
                            My 74 year old father did this show also. What a great time it was. It was nice to see him compete again after the death of his wife. He put in the work and the results showed.

If it was the past weekend I’m sure I saw him. Those older guys looked great! They look better than me and I’m literally half their age!

Comment

DD, from me too, I think your wife looks fantastic just the way she is. If others do not like her look now, that is their choice. She probably has more drive and dedication than 99.99% of the dudes on this site! Congrats to her!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                DD, from me too, I think your wife looks fantastic just the way she is. If others do not like her look now, that is their choice. She probably has more drive and dedication than 99.99% of the dudes on this site! Congrats to her!

I really appreciate that. And her level of dedication and drive is seriously nothing like I’ve ever seen or experienced. It’s ok if people don’t find it attractive. I don’t find offense to it and it doesn’t bother me at all. I personally don’t find the body building women of pro level figure women attractive.

Also, you may not remember this, but I’m almost certain you sent me some maps of 751 in Colorado. That was probably 8 years ago. Sadly I never got to that unit to hunt it. But, I still have the maps. Been hanging on to them for a rainy day in case I lose access to the small private spot I have. However, I think they changed that unit to a draw unit.

Comment

Working...
                                X