My wife is awesome. First book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
    Is there a way I can order directly from y’all so Jeff Bezos doesn’t get more of my money?
    We’re not there yet maybe one day. If you do decide to purchase it thanks for the support my wife is over the moon right now. I’m so proud of her

Comment

Thank everyone! Feedback is a gift and my wife certainly appreciates all the nice things being said. Y’all are the best

Comment

I forgot to mention Pippa is a blood tracking hound. If anyone needs help this season we’re here.
        Attached Files

Comment

Got ours in the mail yesterday. First book I’ve read to my young granddaughter. It’s great ! Waiting for the next one !

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoward View Post
            Got ours in the mail yesterday. First book I’ve read to my young granddaughter. It’s great ! Waiting for the next one !
            thanks so much for the support! im sure she loved it. Ill let you know when the next one comes out. Happy hunting partner

Comment

That is awesome, Christmas coming up! Will order some shortly

Comment

Just ordered one! That is so awesome! My daughter will think its so cool that it about a real dog!

Comment

Just ordered one for my boy, should be here Tuesday. Congrats to your wife!

Comment

Wow that so cool. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                    X