Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
    sigh.

No. and especially if they can claim they went to a certain school....

I've got one that still sticks in my craw because he was such a .....head about the whole deal. Just a complete waste of time dealing with him. I just don't buy knives, guns or fishing equipment from him.
    This isn’t constructive, I sent you a pm with my phone number to work through it please give me a call.

Comment

All titles are taking a lot more time. Register as a home built and use the bill of sale, other ways around needing a trailer title for registration.

Comment

OP, were you ever able to get the trailer registered?
        Last edited by Thumper; 09-16-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Chew...never received my henway.

Comment

Can't you still title it as homemade?

Comment

Originally posted by simsknives View Post
              This isn’t constructive, I sent you a pm with my phone number to work through it please give me a call.
              I’ll be happy to call you, but you didn’t want to take care of it then, so what’s going to change now?

Comment

"All titles are taking a lot more time. Register as a home built and use the bill of sale, other ways around needing a trailer title for registration."

this has become much more difficult now. its not an easy process like it used to be.

Comment

Don't title it. Just register it then you can use it.

Comment

I only accept bitcoin as payment or maybe PayPal. I can't remember

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

A 16' trailer under 4000 lbs does not require a title, actually it is difficult to get one.

Comment

Lucky I feel for you. Bought a boat last weekend (not TBH) and was told the title was clean and trailer registered. Both registrations were expired but at least the guy had the title in his name. I made him sign a bill of sale for the trailer which should not be big enough to require a title. He acted funny about it but did it.
                        Went to register and was told that license plate pulled up a trailer that was titled to him. Ok so call and ask him to find it then he fesses up that he pulled that plate off his utility trailer and never did really register the boat trailer. Now I have to jump through hoops if I ever want to get the dang thing on the road. Never again Bonded titles require inspection too.
                        Next time I'll just walk away.

Can't find a VIN on the trailer either but in order to register as home built you have to get it inspected and digitally weighed now.

Comment

Walmart
                          amazon
                          apple
                          HEB
                          the hipster coffee joint in Oklahoma (you know the one).
                          oh... woops

Comment

Originally posted by LUCKY AGAIN View Post
                            Ok, here it is. 3-25-2020 there was a 16 ft trailer posted by onetondodge for codydu, also a member. I talker to cody, we made a deal, i drove down there to pick up the trailer. All i got was a bill of sale. No 130u, no title. He said he couldn't find it. I realize this is partially my fault for buying it without a title and 130u.
                            Well i tried to transfer title and couldn't. Contacted cody. He said he would get a lost title and get back with me. About 6 weeks went by, i called again. He said because of covid 19 it was taking a long time to get title back. Well in recent months i have tried to call and text him more times than i can count and he won't answer or reply.
                            About june the rules were changed about trailers and titles so now i'm being told i need to get a bonded title on the trailer. None of this would have been a problem if he would have followed through with getting the lost title. He seemed like a super nice guy but i can't verify that at this point in time.
                            To make it worse, in the mean time, i have repainted it, put new tires and wheels on it, and plan on rewiring the lights that don't work. But legally, i can't put it on the road.
                            Looks like most of codydu’s post (33) have been in the classified’s section. Hope it all works out for you. He was on TBH this morning around 5:30am.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              sigh.

No. and especially if they can claim they went to a certain school....

I've got one that still sticks in my craw because he was such a .....head about the whole deal. Just a complete waste of time dealing with him. I just don't buy knives, guns or fishing equipment from him.
                              Well theres two sides to it. I guess you're ok with poor quality knives. I have bought many knives personal and professional from the best knife maker on the GS....NO problem.

Comment

I'm not sure if I will ever buy a used trailer again. I got a cargo trailer from a good guy and it had a title with it. Come to find out when I went to get it registered they said I had to get a bonded title for it. The person that had it last never registered it so I had to deal with it. Fun times

Comment

Working...
                                X