No announcement yet.

Iron Will Wide 125's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killed 3 deer with the wides this year no issues jumping string out of longbow. Big entry holes but i tend to shoot the off shoulder as a rule and i do not get penetration through the off shoulder like i did with the solid 175s last year. Lost 2 heads and arrows even though deer were found. They do not whistle out of long bow due to slower speed I am sure. I am not convinced for me that they are better. Bought some more solids. Of course I am culling the ranch heavy and if I keep losing 45 dollar set ups i will go broke. bought some eclipse and ace to do more culling and save the iron wills for the big boys I think. still great heads either style!

Comment

Good to hear the success stories. Still waiting for the right deer to walk by before i do my own testing. Plan on sitting this afternoon and possibly tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
        Good to hear the success stories. Still waiting for the right deer to walk by before i do my own testing. Plan on sitting this afternoon and possibly tomorrow.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Iron Will wide did its job! Double lung and penetrated ground about 4”. Doe made it about 45 yards.

Shot her at 7, field dressed and out the gate by 8:20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
            Iron Will wide did its job! Double lung and penetrated ground about 4”. Doe made it about 45 yards.

Shot her at 7, field dressed and out the gate by 8:20.

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hard to beat fresh tenderloin and tamales!

Comment

Working...
              X