Pay stub ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay stub ?

Anybody else get paid and their check stub not show deductions or year to date?

Never really thought about it but was trying ti buy my wife a newer vehichle and needed proof of income and banks wouldnt take what i get.

First place ive worked that dont have normal pay stub.....heck, just in the last year we started getting computer printed checks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Uhhhh.....no is all I got. Seems to be a tough way to do your taxes if you are just waiting on a W2??? What type of exemptions are you claiming?

Comment

Your employer is required to give you a stub that shows all that stuff. Ask you payroll folks about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Your employer is required to give you a stub that shows all that stuff. Ask you payroll folks about it.
        I have. We dont have that is all i get.

Comment

They can give me a quick books print out of all my checks that ive gotten all year. But thats just net

Comment

Well then they are in violation of Federal law.
            Of course, there are hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who are violating Federal law too, so I guess that's no big deal...

Comment

Like SaltwaterSlick is saying, it’s a requirement for them to give you a stub with certain information on it. YTD earnings, pre tax and post tax deductions.... etc

Comment

How long have you been with said employer? Would really suck if they were paying you as a contractor...

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                  How long have you been with said employer? Would really suck if they were paying you as a contractor...
                  4 years

Comment

I get salary plus commision. My weekly check stub just shows net and says employee on it

Comment

Of course, there are hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who are violating Federal law too, so I guess that's no big deal...
                      Not trying to poke the bear, but what is the federal law requiring this info to be reported to employees on paystubs? It was my belief that FLSA doesn’t require it, rather, it only requires accurate record keeping. There is probably another statute I’m unaware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                        Not trying to poke the bear, but what is the federal law requiring this info to be reported to employees on paystubs? It was my belief that FLSA doesn’t require it, rather, it only requires accurate record keeping. There is probably another statute I’m unaware of.
                        Don't know chapter and verse, but early in my company's days, it cost us a bunch of money for not providing it when asked... Had a ******** employee reported it and our "council" told us we better clean that up... Back then, we hand wrote checks and manually filled out the stubs... Even now today, we don't even have paychecks, but our HR/Payroll services folks provide a pay statement to each employee... Pay is actually direct deposited.

Comment

Mine always has it on it. Pretty depressing really.

Comment

That's only slightly sketchy...

Comment

You got me Charlie, thanks for the early morning laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X