pricing for hauling recycled asphalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pricing for hauling recycled asphalt

I need multiple loads of recycled asphalt for my driveway, I am 68 miles from the plant to my house, what is a fair price to get several loads delivered? I will spread it myself. Thanks

I think that will vary on your location, type of tractor trailer etc. or dump truck. My experiences if you can get a truck with a belly dump is the best route to go over a regular dump truck. Reason being the mileage is going to cost the same in most cases and you will more product in the belly dump. A belly dump can drop it more uniform also.

Comment

I would call the plant and ask them for a name or two of some local haulers.

Comment

It’s not going to be cheap. Don’t be surprised if you don’t end up paying around $40/ton delivered. You used to be able to get millings for free and now it brings some $$

Comment

I get 27 tons of pink granite delivered from oklahoma for $500. DG from tishomingo delivered for $450 22 tons from blessings

Comment

I was quoted anywhere between $350-$500 for 12 yard truck loads of crushed asphalt awhile back. Like stated above it depends on the haul distance from the load source. That being said, I was recently having my shop pad built and hauling in 7 loads of fill dirt when the operator called me saying a fellow driver had a load of crushed asphalt that a customer had backed out on. I was able to get it for $250. It went a long way...the load sheet was calculated at 15 tons total.

Comment

To haul 68 miles I was hoping someone could give me a rate for that distance either by mile or by time

Comment

Typical going rates for a bobtail is $70-$80 per hour and tractor trailer around $100-$120.

Comment

thanks

Comment

I think you can figure $2 a mile for delivery from a commercial truck.

Comment

Working...
                    X